• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A possible revison for BOTW Link.

Currently, BOTW Link is Large Planet Level, But I feel like this could be changed.

I don't think the feat for ganon can really be applied, since there is nothing implying that Ganon is the one controlling the moon. Its just that his power grows under the power of the blood moon.

However, I feel like BOTW Link COULD be Solar System Level. Reason being, it is implied that the Master Sword is at full power against the Calamity, which should put the Master Sword in BOTW around the same level as the one that was used to defeat Ganon with the full triforce. And since Ganon with the full triforce is around Solar System level, well, you do the math. However, the one problem I see with this, is that Calamity Ganon is one of the weaker Ganons in the series, not having the triforce of power and all. So I find it hard to see that he could scale to Ganon with the full triforce.

Also this is somewhat unrelated, but I feel like it should be included that BOTW Link's attack speed is the Speed of Light, via Bow of Light.

So uh let me know if I made any mistakes.

Smh, putting statements over feats again, this has become too damn abusable.

That wasn't the fully powered master sword, it was the iconic regular one, the Fully powered one was from ALTTP.

What you're suggesting makes zero sense, you want us to believe a weakened version of ganon is on par with one who had the full TF in possession? seems legit

only thing I'll agree here is that the moon moving feat is iffy

The MS is most certaintly not at its strongest acrosss the series, it's not amped by Sols, getting the golden blade, etc.

"Even though Calamity Ganon is actively being suppressed by Princess Zelda, its power still bleeds out into Hyrule and causes a phenomenon called 'Night of the Red Moon' or, simply, the Blood Moon. Ganon's Malice stains the sky a deep red and the monsters that Link has slain return."

The moon is red and consistently stays a full moon, this all leads to a safe assumption of it being Ganon's doing.

SoL attack should be given to any Link with the light arrows honestly.

"Even though Calamity Ganon is actively being suppressed by Princess Zelda, its power still bleeds out into Hyrule and causes a phenomenon called 'Night of the Red Moon' or, simply, the Blood Moon. Ganon's Malice stains the sky a deep red and the monsters that Link has slain return."

Where did you get this quote?

What you're suggesting makes zero sense, you want us to believe a weakened version of ganon is on par with one who had the full TF in possession? seems legit

I never said that Calamity Ganon was on par with ganon who had the full triforce, in fact, I specifically said that this is a flaw in my argument. Though, Ill admit that I made a mistake. The fully powered master sword is in ALTTP. Also is that attitude really necessary?

RTXAnimator said:
I never said that Calamity Ganon was on par with ganon who had the full triforce, in fact, I specifically said that this is a flaw in my argument. Though, Ill admit that I made a mistake. The fully powered master sword is in ALTTP. Also is that attitude really necessary?
You wanted to put BOTW MS at Solar system which by default would then make calamity SS meaning he'd be equal to TF Ganon.

Idk why you tried to achieve here

Back