• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i dont think the feats wrong, but i feel like we should take accel into account for ozaru, atm the feat is kinda inflated, idk by how much but at least a lil

They def have some "good" feats being able to punch out a planet but only being class M being "good" is up for debate, but I was looking at a handful to calc when I skimmed it awhile back unfortunately, i can confirm that nothing above class M exists too, sucks to suck ig

Oh yeah, I forgot about the anti-feats... Those would probably take higher priority since they're the more recent depictions of the character's lifting strength.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the anti-feats... Those would probably take higher priority since they're the more recent depictions of the character's lifting strength.
That ain't how anti-feats work. If Goku randomly tied to a 1 ton bomb next chapter, we wouldn't use that because it's "more recent" because there's a fucktllon feats that contradict that. It's the same reason why recent feats can still be outliers, what matters, is how they add up in the grand scheme of things.

The 40 ton feat doesn't even make much sense anyway when factored in with other random stuff like random rock lifting magenta tho...

That ain't how anti-feats work. If Goku randomly tied to a 1 ton bomb next chapter, we wouldn't use that because it's "more recent" because there's a fucktllon feats that contradict that. It's the same reason why recent feats can still be outliers, what matters, is how they add up in the grand scheme of things.

The 40 ton feat doesn't even make much sense anyway when factored in with other random stuff like random rock lifting magenta tho...
It's not the sole deciding factor but it does have an influence on how I'd have to evaluate the situation. Of course things like consistency and context matter too. Didn't mean to imply that it being more recent is the only thing that matters.

It's not the sole deciding factor but it does have an influence on how I'd have to evaluate the situation. Of course things like consistency and context matter too. Didn't mean to imply that it being more recent is the only thing that matters.
I'd agree, but in this case there's literally like a 1000+ feats contradicting the 40 ton thing
and only like, 20-25 for magenta, half of which arent direct, man dbz really didn't spec into LS wtf

With Magetta stepping on Vegeta it might also be him pushing Vegeta down rather than him just using his mass to press on him. That may explain why Vegeta was struggling even though he shouldn't logically struggle

With Magetta stepping on Vegeta it might also be him pushing Vegeta down rather than him just using his mass to press on him
We could calc that based on the damage to the ground, it'd still prob only be a few k not saying they cap at that btw, just saying calcwise it wouldnt make it much better

We could calc that based on the damage to the ground, it'd still prob only be a few k not saying they cap at that btw, just saying calcwise it wouldnt make it much better
Yeah, but it also runs into aoe fallacy, since this doesn't necessarily means that was how much he actually pushed down, much like how a kamehameha from DBS Goku doesn't destroy the planet when fired

Yeah, but it also runs into aoe fallacy, since this doesn't necessarily means that was how much he actually pushed down, much like how a kamehameha from DBS Goku doesn't destroy the planet when fired
No that's literally how pushing down works. It wouldn't be affected by ki control unlike a kamehameha.
If we were to calc it, it'd be what it is.

I talked with a friend about LS feats too, and they brought to my attention Goku's avatar being able to grapple with Planet Moro who's arms are larger than mountains which seems like easy Class T stuff.
There is still this to be fair. That's probably one of the better feats I recall in Super.

Giant forms should definitely have those LS ratings in giant forms; and LS portrayals in Dragon Ball have always gone back and forth but basically pin pointed anything exceeding planetary is fairly impossible. And even things such as Trunks blocking Frieza's Supernova or Goku blocking Trunks' sword strikes with his finger can be interpreted as within the stellar range LS, except those would be textbook examples of calc stacking.

I really have nothing against using the best LS feats and having characters of higher PL scaling from those, but I'd try to avoid multipliers for LS as they really aren't linear to energy output transitions or speed. Anti-feat inconsistencies are typically played off as gags and it would be sad for the main cast to have less LS in their 2-C keys compared to their Moon level keys. And there was a Class G feat in DBS that Goku did lifting those giant red metal plates on King Kai's planet. And some have argued if using telekinesis should just scale to physical LS for Dragon Ball giving both TK and muscle inflation use the same type of energy to lift/move large objects.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LaserPrecision/Dragon_Ball_Super:_Weighted_Clothing
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LaserPrecision/Dragon_Ball_Super:_Building_press

I talked with a friend about LS feats too, and they brought to my attention Goku's avatar being able to grapple with Planet Moro who's arms are larger than mountains which seems like easy Class T stuff.
Isn't Moro literally planet sized in that form? Shouldn't he have Planetary ls by default for that?

Isn't Moro literally planet sized in that form? Shouldn't he have Planetary ls by default for that?
Technically he is only active in and only moves a very small portion of the Earth. It remains to be seen if he could manipulate the entire planet at once.

Moro said the entire planet IS his body, so yeah he merged with all of it
Do the arms on that page look planet sized?

Yes, Moro's body is the entire planet, but he only ever manifests his appearance in smaller portions. His face, arms, etc. are clearly not Planetary sized. They are however massive from what a friend showed me (a CGM). Bigger than mountains, and IIRC, in some panels looks as though his body is reaching into clouds. That would at least be Class T. I could even see Class P if someone accounted for force. It'd just be a matter of someone calculating it. Because it's definitely one of, if not the best feat LS feats Goku has.

You linked to your comment but that one that's actually been evaluated and accepted is Null's version which is still Class M but 533525.275 tons.
Also to clarify, if we go by Null's version, then that mean we need to downgrade Tao from Hypersonic+ to just Hypersonic and while he would be still High 8-C via scaling, the AP comes out to only 8-C+

Do the arms on that page look planet sized?

Yes, Moro's body is the entire planet, but he only ever manifests his appearance in smaller portions. His face, arms, etc. are clearly not Planetary sized. They are however massive from what a friend showed me (a CGM). Bigger than mountains, and IIRC, in some panels looks as though his body is reaching into clouds. That would at least be Class T. I could even see Class P if someone accounted for force. It'd just be a matter of someone calculating it. Because it's definitely one of, if not the best feat LS feats Goku has.
Honestly from Moro swinging his fists alone it'd probably be Class P very much like Super Sonic's feat in the second movie (I used this since Goku stopping him is very similar to that scene)

Honestly from Moro swinging his fists alone it'd probably be Class P very much like Super Sonic's feat in the second movie (I used this since Goku stopping him is very similar to that scene)
The fists vary in size, keep that in mind. When he first emerges from the ground, his fists are only bigger than Goku. After coming out of the ground further, we see trees on him that look small, and when Goku uses his Ki avatar, both of their heads are in the clouds. Or near them anyways. Which means the fists are obviously much larger by extension. But yeah, Class P might be possible. At the very least it should be Class T tho

The fists vary in size, keep that in mind. When he first emerges from the ground, his fists are only bigger than Goku. After coming out of the ground further, we see trees on him that look small, and when Goku uses his Ki avatar, both of their heads are in the clouds. Or near them anyways. Which means the fists are obviously much larger by extension. But yeah, Class P might be possible. At the very least it should be Class T tho
You know we can actually see Goku inside the Ki avatar's head here. It is definitely not hundreds of meters tall.

Back