• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 22

[Because I didn't want to be tracked, especially not by all the other superpowered beings who could one-shot me.]

[I established that ages ago, it's why clouds and mist blocked everyone's view and why surveillance tech just gives out when I'm sensable.]

[@Monarch

there's a difference between your hax being "really damn lucky" and "lucky to the extent of bypassing time and causality to give me my luck before i should be have it and making me practically unkillable to anyone without similar powers"]

"Team isekai" I have no idea why I say that, it's almost as if something from a higher plane of existence typed it into my brain.

Hl3 or bust said:
["gambling" my ass

you're literally taking people's intelligence and instincts]
[Yeah, a thousand or so muggles\ NPCs who pretty much everyone else has established, don't really ******* matter in the grand scheme of things]

[Don't try to act like I'm the bad guy when other people have caused a billion times more death, destruction and suffering than me]

[It can make more interesting things happen elsewhere so you don't bother looking at me]

[But he wants to look at everything, not one particle left.]

Monarch Laciel said:
CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Can luck stop me from looking at your atoms from big distances?]
[It can make more interesting things happen elsewhere so you don't bother looking at me]
[that doesn't work when i see in basically all directions and far enough to see myself from several different angles]

[>see yourself from different angles]

[The ****?]

[Then it simply makes me not register in your mind as important enough to see]

[It makes me an irrelevant random stranger in a crowd to you, not important enough to register unless you were to actively try to search for me specifically - which you have no reason to do, and my luck will keep it that way]

[he's making the point that you would have no reason to focus on him, and nothing he did would catch your attention enough to make you do so. It's like how even if you can see them, you aren't gonna pay attention to every person on the planet and carefully watch what they do. That being said, you do have a 100% unavoidable reason to watch him, seeing him in the void before.]

[weren't you the one that said his and Martha's luck would cancel out Blah?

regardless, i saw Martha arguing with him and a few others were there iirc]

"Yes, team isekai sounds good" I also feel the influence of a higher dimensional being, prodding about my mind and soul.

[@ Yobo, if you were serious, Japanese for "another world", it refers to the manga, light novel, and anime style where people are sent to another world.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[@ Yobo, if you were serious, Japanese for "another world", it refers to the manga, light novel, and anime style where people are sent to another world.]
** thinking intensifies **
I wonder why that fit

PsychoWarper said:
"Isnt that a type of Anime?"
"Isekai (Japanese: þò░õ©ûþòî) (lit. "different world") is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person being transported to or trapped in a parallel universe. Often, this universe already exists in the protagonist's world as a fictional universe, but it may also be unknown to them. The new universe can be an entirely different world where only the protagonist has any memory of their former life, as in Saga of Tanya the Evil, or one that they reincarnate in. It may also be one where a formerly virtual world turns into a real one, such as in Log Horizon and Overlord."

I feel a higher being putting that into my brain and making me say it out loud.

[@Yobo Overlord is a isekai anime]

I look at Walter "Yeah ive watched that type of anime before, anyway sounds right for some reason" [You all now the drill]

Hl3 or bust said:
[weren't you the one that said his and Martha's luck would cancel out Blah?
regardless, i saw Martha arguing with him and a few others were there iirc]
[It would cancel out for eachother, and depending on how you seeing it would impact her it might cancel out, but if it wouldn't be lucky for her to have you see her, then there's no reason for her luck to cancel out. But like I said, regardless of all that it's 100% unavoidable that you saw him in the world of void, and you have every reason to watch everyone you saw there.]

[well, i do technically have really good luck but apparently it doesn't work outside of it's minor fate manip despite being shown as supernatural luck on the profiles

but meh]

Back