• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 22

[Precog and analysis is blocked. You can't see the group, but they're on the other side. Instincts are not blocked.]

Monarch Laciel said:
I pick up a stick, throw it in the air, wait until it lands, and look at the direction it points to.

"Hey people, you know how I'm super lucky? I just flipped this stick to decide where to go, and it landed pointing that way. We should probably go that way."
People ignore me.

"Oh well"

I decide to stick with Walter for now, turning into spirit form and following after him.

Suddenly, whatever was dampening analysis abilities goes down. Walter finds a group of dead bodies in the forest

"That's a lot of dead bodies"

I flip a coin to decide if it's a trap or not.

Heads, it's a trap and I'll stay back.

Tails, it's safe and I'll move forward to check it out.

[Yobo this is on you]

Monarch Laciel said:
"That's a lot of dead bodies"

I flip a coin to decide if it's a trap or not.

Heads, it's a trap and I'll stay back.

Tails, it's safe and I'll move forward to check it out.

[Yobo this is on you]
It lands on heads

I focus for a moment, finding a relatively exact (a few tens of meters of error) location of someone and try to stealthily approach them

Hl3 or bust said:
I focus for a moment, finding a relatively exact (a few tens of meters of error) location of someone and try to stealthily approach them
You seem to find a group of people, but it's very hard to make out how many there are. Some of them seem to have begun to split up.

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
You seem to find a group of people, but it's very hard to make out how many there are. Some of them seem to have begun to split up.
"this feels.............too easy." i think to myself as i generate a shockwave on top of one of the people

It's a trap.

Well, if they're just lying there...

I flip the coin again

Heads, I shoot lightning and fire at them at max power.

Tails, I start circling the area.

And if the coin lands on the middle, I do neither.

[What does your analysis do again?]

[I can examine their bodys structure up to sub atomic level. Basically to see if there is something different or wrong on them.]

Alrighty then.

"Hey Walter. Let me borrow your spell power stat for a second".

I prepare to fire System Keuranos at them.

I throw a a ball of energy at some on the other team.

[The energy is comparable to a stars]

[Its blast radius is only about 3 meters though]

Monarch Laciel said:
Alrighty then.

"Hey Walter. Let me borrow your spell power stat for a second".

I prepare to fire System Keuranos at them.
I give Reggy some of the Power Cosmic, giving him a big boost on power for some time.

The ice blade is parried by the person with a blade of some sort, before she disappears. You don't even remember her being there

Making a quick intuition that she had some kind of memory negation ability, despite the difficulty of this, i generate a massive forest of sharpened bambu stalks for nearly a kilometer around, but making sure they don't appear underneath my allies

[Not what I was asking]

"Not quite what I wanted, but I'll take it as a yes."

The rest of his spell power stat rushes out of him and into me, boosting my power to very significant levels.

ADVENT OF MANKIND: SYSTEM KEURANOS!

I fire a giant ball of electricity the size of a house at the pile of people, so dense that it dislocates space-time as it passes, cutting apart everything in its path.

Then the spell power goes back to Walter, along with a small amount of the boost he gave me as interest.

Hl3 or bust said:
Making a quick intuition that she had some kind of memory negation ability, despite the difficulty of this, i generate a massive forest of sharpened bambu stalks for nearly a kilometer around, but making sure they don't appear underneath my allies
[Are you attacking everyone there?]

Back