• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 22

All non-hax attacks seem to be no sold, though a light around the group begins to flicker.

The bullets are sent back, but the bullets that were destroyed are in actuality revealed to be decoys immediately in front of the bullets behind them. The man switches out guns and fires another barrage, while all the others hit the group dead on, though some dodge

You hear the man speaking

"Why couldn't you guys have fallen for the poison? Waste of perfectly good teammates in my opinion."

[Who doesn't resist matter manipulation?]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[Cell's not baseline he's 1 KiloFoe.]
[He had the power of regular Perfect Cell before (not super), but I trained with him until he effectively reached the level of Super Perfect Cell]

[He had the power of regular Perfect Cell before (not super), but I trained with him until he effectively reached the level of Super Perfect Cell]

[okay, also @ Yobo I resist it]

A bit of ground breaks beneath me and I stumble.

This causes the bullet to whizz past my head without hitting me.

It ricochets off several trees then bounces back at the man who shot them from behind him.

[what about the damn self-burning spell that went off in the middle of them]

[oh, ok then]

seeing the bullets coming ahead of time, i manage to back away enough to grab them and throw them back as i obtain eye-contact with the man and place him in an illusion where he's melting

[if i can that is]

[I don't resist, but if you tell me how it works I'm sure I can luck my way into avoiding it]

[Also]

[Seeing as I'm part of the team, everything we're doing should be succeeding, no matter how unlikely]

Seeing the matter manip with precog I use my own to edit everyones atoms to resist anything that isnt Quantum level matter manip.

(This is not Permanent)

[i don't resist, i think, i may due to having Delsin but i don't remember

regardless, i can see it ahead of time and tp away if i need to]

Monarch Laciel said:
[I don't resist, but if you tell me how it works I'm sure I can luck my way into avoiding it]

[Also]

[Seeing as I'm part of the team, everything we're doing should be succeeding, no matter how unlikely]
[It matter manipulates you on contact with bullets]

Yobobojojo said:
All non-hax attacks seem to be no sold, though a light around the group begins to flicker.

The bullets are sent back, but the bullets that were destroyed are in actuality revealed to be decoys immediately in front of the bullets behind them. The man switches out guns and fires another barrage, while all the others hit the group dead on, though some dodge

You hear the man speaking

"Why couldn't you guys have fallen for the poison? Waste of perfectly good teammates in my opinion."

[Who doesn't resist matter manipulation?]

"Because it was obvious." I say back, and throw a tiara like a boomerang towards the people (it will disintegrate them on contact)

Jean begins firing dozens of blasts of kii towards them from over my shoulder.

Back