• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 22

[**** your sneak, you should have said something to my character you L E M O N]

[Fine, I destroy all the trees between me and the live team]

"Oh look, there they are".

I look at them to determine their levels and see if they are comparable to the levels of the rest of our group.

Monarch Laciel said:
[Not what I was asking]

"Not quite what I wanted, but I'll take it as a yes."

The rest of his spell power stat rushes out of him and into me, boosting my power to very significant levels.

ADVENT OF MANKIND: SYSTEM KEURANOS!

I fire a giant ball of electricity the size of a house at the pile of people, so dense that it dislocates space-time as it passes, cutting apart everything in its path.

Then the spell power goes back to Walter, along with a small amount of the boost he gave me as interest.
[Reggy did this]

Monarch Laciel said:
"Oh look, there they are".

I look at them to determine their levels and see if they are comparable to the levels of the rest of our group.
A good portion of them are

Having had my cover busted, i activated Blut Vene and charge the group, using Existential Alteration and Duality of Destiny to increase my speed and dodge any attacks thrown at me

Hl3 or bust said:
Having had my cover busted, i activated Blut Vene and charge the group, using Existential Alteration and Duality of Destiny to increase my speed and dodge any attacks thrown at me

"Gate"

I teleport within the group

"Self-Burning"

A giant vortext of flame appears around me and sweeps through the group.

"Gate"

I teleport back to Walter

The magic energy seems to have no effect on the group, and they shrug it off with ease.

The transmutation is quickly absorbed by what seems like a fog of yellow, which blocks it before it hits the team

Your speed is increased, but it seems that the group is ready for you. A man with a large holster steps out, and double handedly fires a barrage of gun shots at the group

[How many of you resist telepathy?]

[Me]

I attempt to destroy the bullets with Matter Manip [Except the bullets that people do stuff with].

[Sry for doing to much with out asking yet guys.

[i resist mind manip and could see it coming via precog]

I use Accuracy to grab all of the bullets and throw them back at the man's head

[Actually, if the telepathy is magical in nature I resist / absorb it]

I don't get telepath'd via luck/resist/absorption [and I'll explain which if how the telepathy works is explained].

[Also, Self Burning. I teleported into their group and exploded. How are they doing?]

Back