• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 21

The explosion reflected by Big guy hit a bit of Mexico. Thankfully not much damage is done.

The chain of vacuum and the laser hit Big guy, doing big damage. He is still very much alive.

Walter dodges Thug 1 spear and slashes his head in half. Thug 1 dies.

Walter stops time and burns of all of Thug 2 skin off, killing him.

Thug 3 dodged Walter's beam of energy and fires another laser at Big guy.

I go around and begin to use my newfound knowledge to gain the population's trust.

I was a scientist back in Britannia, but looks like I have more intelligence then that now. I fully understand my own capabilities.

[is Psycho moving everyone to the new earth or just his country]

i reflect the laser back at the thug while firing neon blasts at him

The laser destroys Thug 3 soul, the neon blasts blowing him into a bloody pile.

"I guess... They are all dead?"

I begin to upgrade the infrastructure and area of South America with my resources in order to at least match Britannia. I immediately set out for mining, which strangely finds a very large Sakuradite deposit, which is then used to upgrade existing technology.

Information that the man leading the new coutnry developed on the doctine of "superhman equality" is the one who destroyed Taiwan was released to the press. It's also revealed that he was a leader of the NBE early on, but left around the same time that it stopped invading other nations and shifted to a diplomatic approach.

The worldwide media begins theorizing that he was the one responsible for pushing the NBE to invade, destroy, and kill the people and nations it took over, and that after the policy shift the man left for his own destructive purposes.

However, Japanese diviners, are able to determine that the man was under some sort of mental influence when he destroyed Taiwan. This news spreads throughout the country, but the country's focus on magic over technology limits its communications with other nations, causing the message to be drowned out in much of the rest of the world. Though some superpowered individuals throughout the world are able to learn of what really happened, their voices are often drowned out within their nations, and international opposition to the new nation grows in most countries [Xavier's collection, Vegas, and Japan are obvious exceptions, some of NBE is as wel, but it's far too big to fully control public opinion.]

As many superhumans support the new nation even in country's where public opinion opposes it, it begins causing tensions between superhumans and humans. In particular, those superhumans whose bodies were transformed by their powers seem to support the new nation, and make up a large portion of those who immigrate to it.

Meanwhile, in Japan, Vegas, and several other nations, methods to detect and eliminate the effects of mind control are being developed and standardized.

I use my resources to announce to the world that I am now the leader of all of South America, which is totally united behind me dipped to my prowess.

I start developing anti-mind control methods too, but to avoid conflict between humans and superhumans Italy and Greece veto the treaty.

I keep welcoming immigrants with open arms. I see that the media is dangerous so I decide to spread the positive messages about me all over the internet. I am however careful to not make it look suspicious.

I don't really care what other people think about me, but if it endangers my country I will have to do something about it. I think to myself.

I begin developing better medical technology and I begin selling my environmentally clean machines.

Blahblah9755 said:
Information that the man leading the new coutnry developed on the doctine of "superhman equality" is the one who destroyed Taiwan was released to the press. It's also revealed that he was a leader of the NBE early on, but left around the same time that it stopped invading other nations and shifted to a diplomatic approach.
The worldwide media begins theorizing that he was the one responsible for pushing the NBE to invade, destroy, and kill the people and nations it took over, and that after the policy shift the man left for his own destructive purposes.

However, Japanese diviners, are able to determine that the man was under some sort of mental influence when he destroyed Taiwan. This news spreads throughout the country, but the country's focus on magic over technology limits its communications with other nations, causing the message to be drowned out in much of the rest of the world. Though some superpowered individuals throughout the world are able to learn of what really happened, their voices are often drowned out within their nations, and international opposition to the new nation grows in most countries [Xavier's collection, Vegas, and Japan are obvious exceptions, some of NBE is as wel, but it's far too big to fully control public opinion.]

As many superhumans support the new nation even in country's where public opinion opposes it, it begins causing tensions between superhumans and humans. In particular, those superhumans whose bodies were transformed by their powers seem to support the new nation, and make up a large portion of those who immigrate to it.

Meanwhile, in Japan, Vegas, and several other nations, methods to detect and eliminate the effects of mind control are being developed and standardized.
[Not saying you should change anything about that post, it's well made, but how did they figure out my identity? I now have a completely different body and personality and not alot was known about my previous self]

Now that I have started the production of better medical technology and environmentally clean machines I decide to visit the new leader of South America.

[@Yobo where in South America do you reside?]

"Oy, I wonder what the others are doing?" He tried digging into other places, but kept on hitting his head over and over.

[I didn't realize you have a different body, but at the same time, there are tons of people with the powers to look into someone's past or mind. The simplest explanation would probably be that someone moved to your country to try to find dirt on you, then leaked it to the press. Their motives could either be fear of your country amassing too much superhuman power, or some relation to Taiwan, and they're angry about what happened even knowing that you were being controlled. Of course the rahkshi you sent out to announce your nation could also be a dead give away.]

Since I'm planning to make a very formal and official visit, I first send a message to the new leader and I begin gathering people who will be coming with me. I also put a smart suit on since my normal outfit isn't very appropiate.

[I'll be back in an hour or so]

"Oh, I didn't see you there. I suppose you've come in order to talk with me. Am I encroaching on your territory?"

I get completly ignored by WHY, like completly and utterally ignored.

I notice that i have a note on my forehead and i read it

|"When you wake up, go talk with Walter." |

"Okay"

And so i teleport to Walter

"Hi Walter"

I say to him, but then i notice there's horn man and an unknown person is the room

"... wait a second, who the hell is that guy ?"

I ask Walter confused, while looking towards Yobo

Back