• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Pokemon question

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already proved it refers to 1 universe having Infinite space and time, not Infinite spacetimes, this is hilariously different
Then you are not at all aware of the original 2A upgrade thread where it was proven without doubt that, infinite space and infinite time is reference to 2A multiverse.

Ok, someone will send the scans that's in the CRT's that upgraded them in the first place

Edit: That you've read.

Then you are not at all aware of the original 2A upgrade thread where it was proven without doubt that, infinite space and infinite time is reference to 2A multiverse.
Can you please link that thread? Cuz I just found some old reflection cave = 2-A thread instead that was rejected.

I'd rather not get any more involved then I have to because this Thread looks like a pain. However, their is a lack of understanding from both sides.

Basically, Rainbow Rocket is that Giovanni gains access to Ultra Wormholes (portals that lead to Ultra Space that leads to countless/infinite parallel world based off Many Worlds) and uses them to summon Team Leaders who succeeded in their goals and caught the Legendaries as well, however, their is an exception in Cyrus. Like the other Team Leaders he was brought forth he was summoned after he succeeded in his goals, but like in Platnium Giratina intervened and sent him away, this time not to the Distortion World but the parallel world of Ultra Sun/Moon.

Yeah there's still tue CT tanking attacks from Arceus and stuff. But anyways I'mma go legit sleep now bye.

I'd rather not get any more involved then I have to because this Thread looks like a pain. However, their is a lack of understanding from both sides.

Basically, Rainbow Rocket is that Giovanni gains access to Ultra Wormholes (portals that lead to Ultra Space that leads to countless/infinite parallel world based off Many Worlds). However, their is an exception in Cyrus. Like the other Team Leaders brought forth he was summoned after he succeeded in his goals, using the Creation Dup to erase the flame World of Spirit, but like in Platnium Giratina intervened and sent him away, this time not to the Distortion World but the parallel world of Ultra Sun/Moon.
Finally

Can u send the scans of it being 2B/2A?

They're saying they're clearly low 2-C and the evidence you're providing doesn't prove your claims and someone (but not them, they're not downgrading) who see's this thread should make a CRT using their arguments.
Yeah, I recognized that undercurrent of demand.

But still better to ask them upfront about why the evidence isn't fulfilling and what they actually want.
Cuz at this point if an an entire upgrqde CRT and blog dedicated for this very job isn't enough for satisfaction...then I don't know what is.

They're saying they're clearly low 2-C and the evidence you're providing doesn't prove your claims and someone (but not them, they're not downgrading) who see's this thread should make a CRT using their arguments.
Aaaand we clearly did not say this, please leave, I'll wait until some knowledgeable person provides evidence here

Vsu1BSm.png
Ori8vlg.png
1YXUpzv.png
2kMPnpl.jpeg

To add context to the above scans. Ash ends up the Ultra Ruins, a place where the Ultra Beast Guzzlord is wrecking havoc and turned the place in a wasteland, he finds a survivor of the place and they end up working together to somehow deal with this and get Ash back.

Later (Pokémon Sun and Moon episode 101/Ultra Legends episode 9) we find out that this place is actually Alola and it's explained that this is a parallel world, based off Many World. Long story even shoter, they manage to deal with Guzzlord by pushing it into a Ultra Wormhole to another world, and then Ash uses a Ultra Wormhole to return back to his Alola.

The 2-A aspect is that infinite Space/Time thing someone else mentioned here and someone else can bring scans for.

Vsu1BSm.png
Ori8vlg.png
1YXUpzv.png
2kMPnpl.jpeg

To add context to the above scans. Ash ends up the Ultra Ruins, a place where the Ultra Beast Guzzlord is wrecking havoc and turned the place in a wasteland, he finds a survivor of the place and they end up working together to somehow deal with this and get Ash back.

Later (Pokémon Sun and Moon episode 101/Ultra Legends episode 9) we find out that this place is actually Alola and it's explained that this is a parallel world, based off Many World. Long story even shoter, they manage to deal with Guzzlord by pushing it into a Ultra Wormhole to another world, and then Ash uses a Ultra Wormhole to return back to his Alola.

The 2-A aspect is that infinite Space/Time thing someone else mentioned here and someone else can bring scans for.
And is destroying said wormholes is 2A? Is CT capable of that?

Why?? You would need very good elaboration to support your stand.
Is it really hard to understand that we doubt the CT scaling to the cosmology part? As scans provided says it's 1 universe + the blog doesn't debunk the argument of Infinite spacetime being the size od the universe

Can we stop bothering Sus about this, even though we all think they are being sus about this (me included. Also not sorry) they clearly aren't budging.

Is it really hard to understand that we doubt the CT scaling to the cosmology part? As scans provided says it's 1 universe + the blog doesn't debunk the argument of Infinite spacetime being the size od the universe
Dude I literally linked the upgrade thread where the entire debate was on this topic.
You would need to explain why you doubt it, you need to explain why its lacking.

Dude I literally linked the upgrade thread where the entire debate was on this topic.
You would need to explain why you doubt it, you need to explain why its lacking.
I already explained that it doesn't debunk the 1 universe thing, neither it does provide evidence of scaling to the cosmology, neither it does debunk the argument of the universe size

For the last time, just send the scans

Seriously, at this point if you still doubt the rating the only thing left to do is make a CRT if you're not convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back