• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Pokemon question

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the reason of Creation Trio having avatars accross multiverse? Since every scan I saw were them affecting or remaking or creating only the "world/universe"

Reactions: Sus
World can mean multiverse in certain contexts, Pokemon has evidence it qualifies for such context.

DPP heavily imply Dialga and Palkia created all time and parallel dimensions. The manga and anime are secondary to the games.

Dialga, Palkia and Giratina's dimensions that does exists parallel to ours.
I mean it isn't stated that he manipulates those, not to mention they have rather different properties from what i remember. Those aren't really parallel either now are they? They are just dimensions with no relation to each other, doesn't fit parallel. Meanwhile we have the mirror cave universes and the games that get linked by the trading system that are far more close to the description.

This isn't about the cosmology, this is about why trios scale to the Cosmology
because they formed it and because the control it. THEY are the concept of time and space itself. Dialga alone makes time flow, all of it, across everywhere. Palkia is the same.

because they formed it and because the control it. THEY are the concept of time and space itself. Dialga alone makes time flow, all of it, across everywhere. Palkia is the same.
Scans of it controlling all time across all the cosmos?

Dialga fully controls the flow of time, can be seen in the pokedex entries provided in the blog. It is also stated that time began when dialga was born. Dialga in singular, not dialgas. If we assume dialga only controls time in one universe would mean that for whatever reason arceus made dialga for this one universe and made the rest of the time by himself. It wouldn't make sense.
Also if Palkia alone can freely travel through parallel dimensions without encountering another dialga or sth along those lines then that only proves the point further that there is only one being that causes time to flow. Heck, dialga doesn't even live in the same universe as the one where the event happens.

Code:
It has the power to control time. It appears in Sinnoh-region myths as an ancient deity.

A Pokémon spoken of in legend. It is said that time began moving when Dialga was born.

?

Dialga fully controls the flow of time, can be seen in the pokedex entries provided in the blog. It is also stated that time began when dialga was born. Dialga in singular, not dialgas. If we assume dialga only controls time in one universe would mean that for whatever reason arceus made dialga for this one universe and made the rest of the time by himself. It wouldn't make sense.
Also if Palkia alone can freely travel through parallel dimensions without encountering another dialga or sth along those lines then that only proves the point further that there is only one being that causes time to flow. Heck, dialga doesn't even live in the same universe as the one where the event happens.
But we saw Arceus recreating a new set of Creation Trio once, so going by that the past Dialga shouldn't just disappear when new one created.

A Pokémon with a legend that time began to move when Dialga was born.
Temporal Pokemon Dialga: A legendary Pokemon that has the power to control the flow of time. It is said that time began to move when Dialga was born, and time flows when its heart moves. By freely manipulating the flow of time, it can freely move to the future and the past.
The more you think about it, the more mysterious the concept of time is. Here is one hint called Dialga. Time began to move in the moment it was born, in a sense Dialga is time. Such a concept seems to exist in the Sinnoh region, which is also the reason why Dialga is revered as a god. If you are going to be late, why not ask Dialga for help?
It is said that Dialga's birth gave birth to the concept of time, and that Dialga's heart pulses to make time tick. That is why Dialga is called the god of time.

litarally gave birth to concept of time as it is.

Doesn't say anything about the entire Cosmology, as other scans say it's only a universe
aight man imma be real with you, i suck at creation trio stuff. I called the guy who made it the way it is here and i hope he join. I do not know if it will happen today, but he should come. He can probably answer to your questions with more scans and sound arguments. Cause currently you are talking to a guy who isn't that much invested in the whole creation trio stuff, i am not an expert. I cannot argue beyond this point. If he agrees with you then that is fine as well.
Overall, please wait til the big shots come in.

aight man imma be real with you, i suck at creation trio stuff. I called the guy who made it the way it is here and i hope he join. I do not know if it will happen today, but he should come. He can probably answer to your questions with more scans and sound arguments. Cause currently you are talking to a guy who isn't that much invested in the whole creation trio stuff, i am not an expert. I cannot argue beyond this point. If he agrees with you then that is fine as well.
Overall, please wait til the big shots come in.
That's completely understandable, thank you for your time

I am chill, you need to stop saying that they failed downgrading them, at least explain why
Dude I said it once, and told you where to find the information you're looking for because you seem too lazy to find it yourself. Every single upgrade/update to every profile had a CRT that goes with it. You can search for CRT's and read them yourselves. Not hard dude.

Dude I said it once, and told you where to find the information you're looking for because you seem too lazy to find it yourself. Every single upgrade/update to every profile had a CRT that goes with it. You can search for CRT's and read them yourselves. Not hard dude.
Re read the thread again and you'll find that we already told you that the evidence isn't convincing

hasty... don't be hasty. You are being the aggressor right now and we don't want that.
Let's keep the question open until the big boys come in.

I am sorry that we gotta wait for it but lately we've lost many of our best supporters and currently even the person i called is on a constant verge of leaving. Please have patience, i sent the link and everything which they should see the moment they log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back