• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Pirate vs a Big Chicken: Portgas D. Ace vs Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.
But to which forms of intangibility and to what extent? Ace has Haki, which allows him to stay intangible against people who can interact with him.

Also his fire can affect Jinbe's Buso which is elemental intang negation.
No it doesn't.

This a stomp... and some people kinda downplaying... copy haki? What? I guess brulee has a chance to defeat kaido 🤔 as well as Mr.2 can also defeat kaido

Can I get a reason?
No, you yourself need to provide a valid reason for the Pokémon being able to copy something he hasn't been shown before. It's not up to me to prove a negative, its up to you to prove a positive which you haven't provided.
No he doesn't he has Rudimentary armament haki which does not specify resistance negation. Also Blaziken would be copying that level of haki so he would get any abilities Ace has or doesn't have. I'm not even sure that is remotely applicable just because of how haki is worded right now with NPI. The Jinbei example is poor since he succeded in harminng Ace.
Rudimentary Haki Users: Haki users of this level are capable of actively using the basic functions of this form of Haki as descibed above. They can coat their entire body with an invisible wall that increases defenses and attack power while subtly increasing range. They can actively attack those with the ability to turn their physical body into other materials such as ice or smoke (typically Logia Devil Fruit Users), and mitigate the effects of Devil Fruit attacks.

you very cleary haven't given the profile a read, I suggest you know what your actually talking about next time before talking as if you were correct.
No it doesn't.
Yes it does, Haki "blocks" out Devil Fruit abilities, wether they be defensive such as Logia intang or long ranged attacks such as fire, ice etc from said Logia.

Also literally in the profile so don't @ me with that Fix nonsense.

Aight here we go.
Mirror move literaly copies any move used in the last turn, which in turn means that Blaizaken can copy anything from a tackle to a psychic move to a move that controls time or space (roar of time, spatial drift, phantom force). If mirror move can mirror even the moves that bend space time then i am pretty sure that it can copy special willpower manipulation (it can also copy practically any fighting move which often uses fighting energy manipulation which is similar). Basically there's no reason it doesn't.

The literal textbook definition of a complete and total no limits Fallacy. Pokémon can now copy any and all moves? Lmao okay.

Those all stem from the same universal energy system, bending time and space is irrelevant.

i mean he copied a far more complex technique he has only seen once, pretty sure that's more than enough to copy haki

The literal textbook definition of a complete and total no limits Fallacy. Pokémon can now copy any and all moves? Lmao okay.

Those all stem from the same universal energy system, bending time and space is irrelevant.
there is no universal energy system in pokemon moves
the only thing in common is that they all come the plates which are from a being which contains the concept of willpower as a tiny fragment of itself

"A far more complex technique"

1: Explain to me how it's more complex than a completey different system of power that we still aren't even fully aware of? It's bending time and space but the source of the move still utilizes power from a basic universal system of Power in Pokémon, not one from a different universe with entirety different dimensions.

2: Haki isn't a technique, its a power with several abilities attached to it. Even if he could copy Haki, to which I very seriously doubt he could as that's per definition an NLF unless they have feats of doing such he'd need need to be more proficient with it enough to match Ace's which isn't happening given Ace's feats against other Haki users.

Aight here we go.
Mirror move literaly copies any move used in the last turn, which in turn means that Blaizaken can copy anything from a tackle to a psychic move to a move that controls time or space (roar of time, spatial drift, phantom force). If mirror move can mirror even the moves that bend space time then i am pretty sure that it can copy special willpower manipulation (it can also copy practically any fighting move which often uses fighting energy manipulation which is similar). Basically there's no reason it doesn't.
Haki resists Spatial Manipulation, Soul manipulation, time manipulation (we don't or I don't know how that devil fruit works), resist Power Mimicry

Ah yes sea kings and far more intellectual animals are normal animals.
Can't wait for it automatically beat Blaziken, oh wait? It should.

It's animal control. Idc.
Pokemon are not normal animals
guess what the actual smart sea kings it has never worked on the lord of the coast is a terrible example its animalistic in intelligence at best

Pokemon are not normal animals
Every animal that Haoshoku worked on aren't normal animals either.
guess what the actual smart sea kings it has never worked on the lord of the coast is a terrible example its animalistic in intelligence at best
Yes it has worked on the lord of the coast, he scared it away. What are you talking about? Haoshoku isn't just "knock out", its "scare away" as well.

Also, no. He can't copy Haki, and even if he does, it'll be the most minor Haki usage of all where it won't even be active.
It's like saying Ben 10 can transform into a saiyan and he goes SSB off the bat. No, he'll be put at the lowest level where he needs to practice. Same with Blaziken and his makeshift Haki.

It works on humans... But VERY affective against animals
works on extremely weak willed humans which blaziken is not
pokemon in general have solid willpower
Every animal that Haoshoku worked on aren't normal animals either.
oh so a slightly stronger animal is so different
Yes it has worked on the lord of the coast, he scared it away. What are you talking about? Haoshoku isn't just "knock out", its "scare away" as well.
yeah I just pointed out how it is not relevent
Also, no. He can't copy Haki, and even if he does, it'll be the most minor Haki usage of all where it won't even be active.
It's like saying Ben 10 can transform into a saiyan and he goes SSB off the bat. No, he'll be put at the lowest level where he needs to practice. Same with Blaziken and his makeshift Haki.
pokemon learn and master abilities they just learned in seconds

I guess elite marines have weak will power.... Also

They are not marines...
you don't even know what we are talking about
You used Marines as an example then changed it to pirates and pointing out ace not the pirates
and they still have no good willpower feats at all. He didn't even knock out the leader (I think it was Bluejam or something) which would be actually valuable

You used Marines as an example then changed it to pirates and pointing out ace not the pirates
and they still have no good willpower feats at all. He didn't even knock out the leader (I think it was Bluejam or something) which would be actually valuable
He was a child... And didn't even use it effectively.... This is using it effectively (knocked out Charlotte Flampe who is an officer from the Big Mom pirates)

The average animal in one piece is intellectual as hell and have solid will power, what are you
1003.5-015.png

No, he gets put down the same
No you did not
Can you prove the same will be for Haki?

Again, calling complete and total bullshit on Pokémon being able to copy Haki.

And NPI against a Logia is irrelevant, interaction for a Logia is Intangibility Negation. You can hit a logia just fine but they'll simply regenerate. Haki isn't NPI, they get past Logia's via outright Intangibility Negation not NPI.

Also I'd love to see any evidence for Blazkein having remotely comparable will power to Ace's.

Also... Blaziken has average intelligence... Meaning that he has the same or close will power to normal humans I think

NPI doesn't mean it can touch everything.
You can touch ghosts and not touch Logia users, and vice versa.

What if we give blaziken knowledge to try smothering Ace.
What will he do?

And Ace without practice knocked out a bunch of humans, and he has a passive Haoshoku aura around him.

Fire gets absorbed, Physical moves get (not work)ed, he gets bodied
Won't change anything... Ace has precog as well
He doesn't have Kenbunshoku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back