• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I say "How you do?" vs Very Harmonica

Speed Equalized

Veronica cannot use the Tempest Rites or force Issei into a contract

Issei STARTS off unboosted

Keyword: Start

He's able to boost as much as he wants (to uh... whatever his limit is, I know nothing about DxD)

Issei is serious

And after looking at Issei's abilities...no matter who wins....Issei 'wins'

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Doesn't she win via the ability to unboost Issei's boosts? That's my vote. He'll be too pre-occupied with breats than defeating her.

What Issei is this? Because later on, Issei is able to cut his opponent's power in half with Divine Dividing.

Edit: What am I saying, she's only 9-B. Stoopid.

Anyways, Issei talks to her breasts and "Wins" in his own way. Also I'm not sure about how this works, but if he can boost enough then get off his Dragon Shot before his stat decreases again, I'm pretty sure that'd end Veronica

I should mention that Issei doesn't gain Pailingual until Volume 5. And at this point, if he wants to build up his power, he has to avoid attacking his opponent until his power has sufficiently been boosted. If he attacks and doesn't finish her off in that moment, the Boosted Gear will [Reset], and he either has to start all over again or he loses his stamina. But if he can boost up to three times, that should be enough as he was stated to be roughly at Rias' level (High 8-C) after that.

Oh, well. Unboosted / Boosted Issei can mean up until the time he can't enter Balance Breaker easily, and that goes past Volume 5 so he should have Pailingual here.

I think so. If he has Pailingual, her breasts will tell him what she wants to do so I guess he could run around and avoid her clouds until he's boosted sufficiently. Well, he'd most likely use Dress Break as well...

If this was BoS Issei, then Veronica would probably win because he can't read her breasts and if she reverts his stat increase, he would get exhausted pretty easily. But in this situation, he can just start all over again and learn from any possible mistakes he made the first time.

@Gargoyle

He uses Dress Break on flat girls as well.

@JSW

If the attack has to touch him, then probably, yeah. If it doesn't, then his stats will reduce and he'll have to start again. But considering her breasts will tell him everything she's planning to do [possibly including how her ability itself works], he can fly out of her range and boost from there.

Well, if they tell him about her ability then he'll know that being hit by it means that his boosts will do the exact opposite (this only applies to boosts already activated, if he boosts after he's hit then it will boost like normal)

Would strip Veronia clothes be a important factor here, becuase I think so.

As for noww, I'm going for inconclusive, either of them can counter act each other.

Dang it, why someone like Issei was blessed with such a divine abilitie...

Or, you know, he befriends her. If he can befriend an ageless, genderless, unemotional gothhic loli dragon goddess of infinity and nothingness to the point she would cry over his death, then this girl doesn't stand a chance.

serious answer : Issei wins thanks to higher DC+dividing gear (which maybe can counter Elivagar?). Issei also has DxD mode which is boasted to be close to unsealed Ddraig's power iirc. you know, the same raw power that can solo Three Factions (Angels, Devils and Fallen angels) combined.

Back