• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A perfectly ordinary matchup for perfectly ordinary people

Interested in this, especially in how Lavos will get around 1440's immortality and resistances. If no-one else has looked into it, I'll probably get to it sooner or later.

Or in other words, bump.

Don't think it was every actually concluded and added though.

It wasnt because the match ended up getting derailed, but i really wish people would look at the related threads bar before making diplicate matches

Well.

We can get something here actually concluded now

Except Lavos is clearly a hedgehog.

WeeklyBattles said:
Lavos still cant do anything against 1-B omnipresent sealing
Except for the part where he could simply erase 1440 from existence and non existence.

That's where my knowledge ends in a screeching halt.

Inconclusive. Lavos literally one-shots with anything in his arsenal and 1440 seals.

Someone plz make 1440 seals a thing.

Inconclusive for now, while also questioning if Lavos leads with non-existence erasure.

7 incon votes, unanimous.

Weekly, Sir Ovens, Me, Cain, Gyro, ABoogie, Dargoo. Unless we're not counting "This would likely end in an inconclusive 'who shoots first' then " as an inconclusive vote.

Well... Even so... Now that I think about it, Saikou kinda made this a stomp with his dang Higher D immortality thread.

1440 can't fight Reinhard without outside canon.

Rip.

Back