• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Panda Warrior fights sentient radiation: Po vs Horror

If he managed to restrain Horror, but Horror is rather amorphous and can probably morph out of such a grip. And trying to grab Horror probably wouldn't work out for Po considering he doesn't resist radiation.

This is really hard to pin down in my opinion... I personally think Horror has the AP Advantage because there is no calc that gives us an exact amount so I assume Tai Lung was baseline 8-C, versus a grenade launcher that is more than 3x stronger than baseline 8-C. I don't think it's a one shot but if one hits it would do considerable damage. On the other hand I am pretty sure Po one-shots if he hits. Horror's best shot is to blast Po from a distance... the only problem is that the grenade launcher's speed is currently unknown and bullet weapons can't even harm Po. Horror can try to use his Gamma guts (Radiation Manipulation) to try and negate Po's durability but getting hit once probably ends the fight right there. Horror's movement speed is considerably slower than Po's as well... I think Po takes this via the virtue of being able to one-shot unless I missed anything....

Assaltwaffle said:
If he managed to restrain Horror, but Horror is rather amorphous and can probably morph out of such a grip. And trying to grab Horror probably wouldn't work out for Po considering he doesn't resist radiation.
So Po can't skadoosh his way to victory? lol

@Greyfang

I think hitting Horror will be harder than you may think. Speed is unequal, so Horror is a bit faster. Also Horror's Radiation Beam is powerful enough to kill those who eat radiation as a source of power, so I think that will probably give Po trouble. Plus Radiation Beam is natural to Horror, so it would be totally in character to bust it out.

Back