• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new Jonathan page idea

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Can we/I make a page for Jonathan Joestar (Jorge Joestar)? I feel like the differences between him and his canon counterpart are... notable, to say the least.

Jonathan gains the Passion and use the Holy Corpse/DIO's corpse (Which is really Jonathan's original body) as a new body near the end if I remember correctly. He's also an undead head for most of the story.

Add to that his hamon, and you've basically got a pretty interesting version of Jonathan.

The Holy Corpse is technically his own body and he became a vampire + Passion. So yeah I agree.

Although what would his AP scale to? I think scaling to Dio would be fine since that's his own body.

Scaling to Dio does make sense. Also Jonathan vs Kenshiro could be real.

You know another interesting JORGE JOESTAR character that should have a page? Giorno/Diavolo. You read that right. Basically, in some universe Diavolo decides to leave Doppio and posses Giorno, basically making Giorno the new Doppio while the old Doppio just kind of does his own thing. Oh, and Giorno has GER. So yeah, GER and King Crimson on the same character, albeit I think the JORGE JOESTAR Requiem is weaker then it's canon counterpart.

I would make the page but I'm preoccuiped with Madoka revisions.

Anyone want to take the helm, make it a group project, or just wait for me?

I've always wanted to read Jorge Joestar, but I don't have the money to actually get the book.

Another Jorge Joestar things, MiHUR for Novel Kars should have 6-B striking strength for upscaling from Whitesnake Ultimate.

Back