• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A match between the darkness and evil and etc. etc.

7-C Nocturne is going to get revised. He has the resistances from being unaffected by the spirit realm, which includes resistances to time manipulation in general.

Well, Gaunter is also revised at the time. He's going to get fate manip, transmutation, Immortality type 4 et cetera

SpookyShadow said:
Gaunter claps twice, time is stopped and pushes spoon through his eye

Or does whatever to win
Time stop really doesnt do anything to someone with immeasurable speed

It does not matter either way nocturne has passive powernull how exactly does he use his timestop against that.

Gaunter gets passive powernulled and then possessed, or mind haxxed.

SchroKatze said:
Is it combat applicable? Can he revive instantly?
I don't know. He just said that no matter what, he will come back.

Gaunter is an abstract but meh, I think I'll quit this debate

it wont matter since nocturne typically does not kill in character, he generally possesses people or drives them mad.

Dimm doesnt have madness tho? And even if he did Noc's would be on an immensely, infinitely higher scale

Well he does in fact have madness manipulation but the problem rises that if it's battle applicable or not, which is still kinda iffy

And i don't think we should consider the "infinitely higher scale" As gaunter has a 7-C tier because of how much superior he is on literally every single thing on the witcher verse that his true potential isn't even known

Now i'm leaving the debate

ThaTSayMarine said:
And i don't think we should consider the "infinitely higher scale" As gaunter has a 7-C tier because of how much superior he is on literally every single thing on the witcher verse that his true potential isn't even known
That literally doesnt mean anything, Nocturne's madness manipulation is on the level of every creature that has existed and that would ever exist.

Er...no, Nocturne's is literally on an infinite scale, his madness hax is fueled by all past, present, and future nightmares of every being capable of dreaming across a 2-A multiverse

Back