• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Blood and Wine Geralt is being used, anything above 8-C+ is restricted, speed is equalized, both sides have prior knowledge and the fight takes place on Skull Island (Monsterverse).

Geralt : 1

Ramarak :

Incon :

Last edited:
Initial reactions. I don't see anything about the Ramarak that makes it more special than the monsters Geralt kills. I'd compare it to the draconids. But at least most draconids can fly.

Initial reactions. I don't see anything about the Ramarak that makes it more special than the monsters Geralt kills. I'd compare it to the draconids. But at least most draconids can fly.
She's massive for one and has significantly higher LS than Geralt as well as combat applicable Low-Mid Regen.

She's massive for one and has significantly higher LS than Geralt as well as combat applicable Low-Mid Regen.
So are many of the monsters he's faced.
A lot of the draconids don't have profiles. Would've been curious to see how a slyzard is placed.

On the lower end we have fiends who can easily out muscle Geralt. And on the higher end we have the likes of Kayran and Sasika who are also class M. While yes, they are all weaker than a skullcralwer, an LS difference that large, Geralt's used to monsters who can overpower him with ease like that.

So are many of the monsters he's faced.
A lot of the draconids don't have profiles. Would've been curious to see how a slyzard is placed.

On the lower end we have fiends who can easily out muscle Geralt. And on the higher end we have the likes of Kayran and Sasika who are also class M. While yes, they are all weaker than a skullcralwer, an LS difference that large, Geralt's used to monsters who can overpower him with ease like that.
Do any of them have the same level of Regen and Intelligence as Ramarak? I know there's the Vampire guy but aside from him I mean.

Do any of them have the same level of Regen and Intelligence as Ramarak? I know there's the Vampire guy but aside from him I mean.

Sasika who is physically class M had human level intelligence and also low-mid regen.

Trolls are not as physically strong but they also possess human level intelligence as well as rapid regeneration including the ability to regrow limbs so low mid regen. They can actually regen so quickly that bleeding them is not a viable tactic since they heal right up.

Fiends are mostly animalistic but physically superior to Geralt and also have low-mid regen.

Not sure if this counts but there is also the caretaker who could heal all his wounds by absorbing the nearby spirits in battle.

Sasika who is physically class M had human level intelligence and also low-mid regen.

Trolls are not as physically strong but they also possess human level intelligence as well as rapid regeneration including the ability to regrow limbs so low mid regen. They can actually regen so quickly that bleeding them is not a viable tactic since they heal right up.

Fiends are mostly animalistic but physically superior to Geralt and also have low-mid regen.

Not sure if this counts but there is also the caretaker who could heal all his wounds by absorbing the nearby spirits in battle.
Hmm, then I guess the question is can Geralt actually hit anything vital that Ramarak can't regenerate from when she's not stupid enough to fall for traps as shown in Kong: Skull Island.

Hmm, then I guess the question is can Geralt actually hit anything vital that Ramarak can't regenerate from when she's not stupid enough to fall for traps as shown in Kong: Skull Island.
I mean I don't really see why not. Geralt (at least in the video games) isn't exactly the trap laying type. He might use bait to lure it out, stalk hunting grounds, etc. But he doesn't then put a bomb under the bait. The closest thing he has to a trap is yrden which is less of a trap and more of a de-buff zone which is debatable whether it will effect something as large as the crawler.

Yeah, put me down for Geralt. The crawler seems like something he'd be hired to hunt.

Back