• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What can Majora do here? 'Pparently he can't really hit Snatcher without NPI but his abilities seem promising.

He starts with Transmutation and Soul Hax

Majora's soul hax is strong enough to keep the souls of every dead in a small kingdom from going to the afterlife.

but given his playful attitude, he'll likely not take the fight seriously, and would try to torture The Snatcher before trying to kill him

maybe snatcher could death manip or BFR majora, but snatcher would probably try to make majora sign a contract first, which could make him get killed depending on how majora's soul manip/mind manip works.

i'm not sure if majora can destroy souls, if it can it would probably win. otherwise snatcher has the upper hand in my eyes.

I'm honestly unsure how Soul Manipulation would work against a character like Snatcher.

Anyways, I might give it to Snatcher too. Snatcher is the type to toy with people but definitely does not play around in a battle. If Majora is as haughty and teasy as you say he is, Snatcher uses his normal attacks against him, then resorts to his passive hax to bypass his durability before Majora gets serious.

So.......

What stops him from just transmuting him like he did to link since the snatcher starts with monolouging or trying to blast him (which obviously doesn't work for a 3-A)

I heard it works by putting the Deku Soul inside Links's Body, and the body turns into the Form of the Soul, so if it works like that, It wouldn't work against Ghosts

Adem Warlock69 said:
I heard it works by putting the Deku Soul inside Links's Body, and the body turns into the Form of the Soul, so if it works like that, It wouldn't work against Ghosts
iirc, it was the opposite.

He removes the soul of the target and puts it in the other body

I wouldn't consider the argument of Snatcher 'starting with monologue' applicable. If that were the case this would sort of apply to a lot of characters on the wiki and never have I seen that argument been used once.

EMagoIorSouI said:
I wouldn't consider the argument of Snatcher 'starting with monologue' applicable. If that were the case this would sort of apply to a lot of characters on the wiki and never have I seen that argument been used once.
I'm getting this from adem warlock that's what he does in character.

But if we remove that, IC he doesn't auto hax, he likes to try to danmaku with energy blasts.

Well of course. Before his battle he monologues to Hat Kid, explaining why he's gonna kill her. But the keyword is before, not during it, and we base matchups from within the battle itself. The closest to this would be some of the speech he says during his battle, but these are quick and to the point, he's not really arrogant or haughty like say... Discord or Aku.

He'll attack, see it has no effect, then use his Hax

Majora would probably taunt The Snatcher and try to use his Soul Hax on him or Transmutate

Snatcher's standard tactics does say he'd use his hax as a last resort, or at least in this case would quickly come to a realization his normal attacks won't affect Skull Kid, and might proceed with them to quickly finish the job.

Adem Warlock69 said:
He'll attack, see it has no effect, then use his Hax
Majora would probably taunt The Snatcher and try to use his Soul Hax on him or Transmutate
I mean, I proved transmutation works, so count me as for Majora because of him transmuting 1st

would majora's transmutate stop snatcher from using his death hax?

also, to me it seems that majora's transmutation is based off of him changing something's biological make up into something weaker, which snatcher isn't biological (also, why doesn't snatcher have immunity to biological manip? he's a ghost). majora having reality warping (which i believe is above transmutation) might make that irrelevant, however

Back