• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A legit farewell to VS Battle Wikia

As the Title says, I fully decided to leave VS Battle Wikia for a long time at the end of this month. I likely will come back here once I deal with the issues mentally and physically as they are constantly draining on my mind a bit too much to the point I even question to what am I exactly. Before I go, I will have a list of some people I get to know as the previous months passed by:

• VenomElite: A smart person and a married man who is quite willing to take full responsibility of taking care of his family as well as being a fellow Buddhist which I have respect for him.
  • Sera Loveheart: A kind and nice women who can be gentle to other people and is the recently married wife of Ven.
  • AMM: Even though we don't talk much, he seem to be a person I can respect as he can be considerable to others as well other things.
  • DarkAnine: I find him as someone who could be respectful to other while at the same time is sharp and smart as time goes.
  • Antivasma: He seems to be a fair, but strict minded person to me at least and earns my respect. Also we do have at least one thing in common being overworked and worried about certain things
  • Matt: Well I not so sure of what I think of him exactly, but he is a person who should be respected for his insights on things he is well versed in.
  • Dragon: He seem to be a fellow fan of Digimon and Pokemon while being helpful as he is.
  • Lina Shields: Even though he is inactive at the moment, I alway think of him as someone who I can get along with at times as he can be a good person as well a reasonable person

And that is all, but apologies to anyone I forget to mention or doesn't exactly get to know you that well as I don't exactly have good memories. Anyway I think it is time to get some info on myself before I decide to leave VS Battle Wikia for a long time:

• I have two brothers that is named Benny and Colin Truong. The funny and ironic part is our names in ABC order, but I kepting that real name of my a secret.
  • I have a short temper and can thus be reckless as well as stubborn in what I believe in most if not all the time.
  • I am working to my goals of being a archeologist or possibly some other careers I am interested in as my favorite school subject is science.
That is all as this will be me signing off.

Huh. I might be doing the same a few weeks/months from now, so I get your point.

Godspeed, Star. I wish the best of luck to you in your future endeavours!

It was nice having you here and I hope things get better in the future. Along with the best of luck for your career goals. Remember you'll always be welcome back if you ever decide to return.

See ya man :)

I didn't see this until now. It's a shame to see you go dude, but it's completely understandable. Hope for the best, dude.

Why am I seeing this just now?

Anyway, I'm really going to miss you. I enjoyed speaking with you a lot and discussing Halo and Star Wars with you. I wish you the best in real life. Take care of yourself now and don't overwork yourself to the point of ill-health.

Back