• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Percentage of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 5

[The stereo types are strong with this one. So you landed in Amsterdam I guess?]

One of the drones I have spread around the country detects a large energy source appearing in close proximity of it.

[He could just nuke you]

[If none of my spells work, I can just throw boulders at him with telekinesis. Also, we should take ooc convos to the other thread.]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[I probably have the best chance against him tbf, since his magic won't do anything to me]
[He could just nuke you]
[isn't basically everything Kefka can do, including his AP, magic?

if so, he literally can't hurt my as magic resistence is somewhere between High 3-A and 1-B]

Me and Johann get around 2 kilometers away from Melvin and Mochi guy.

It kinda looks like Melvin is trying to... do something with Mochi guy?

"Should we wait or should we go in?" I ask Johann.

There's a robbery going on. I watch as the robber is catched and follow it to the police station. Then I stream me destroying it "Sa-Hei. This is just the start. It's time for this planet to feel... Pain."

[where are you? I wouldn't want to interrupt your fight randomly]

RRTheEndMan said:
There's a robbery going on. I watch as the robber is catched and follow it to the police station. Then I stream me destroying it "Sa-Hei. This is just the start. It's time for this planet to feel... Pain."
[near some desert in North America iirc]

RRTheEndMan said:

[We are many, MANY kilometers away from you]

I start walking in the dutch farmland, thinking about the fact that I just technically became a terrorist. Kind of like when I blew up that pesky judge in my homeworld effectively...

I see the video of The Ripodanof Darg destroying the police station. I'm thankful to him because this has greatly decreased the chances of someone discovering my stay in the Netherlands.

"Okay. Mr.Phoenix. You did all sorts of things to me, from my early childhood, all throughout my teen years. . . Elementary, Jr. High and High School, are all garbage, wasted years of my life. Now, without much of an education, no job experience, no relationships and no friends, I think that I'm tired of pretending I'm okay with it all."

"Prepare to be wiped off the face of the map!"
"Prepare to meet, my LIGHT OF JUDGMENT!" The giant ray of life cut down onto the massive city of Phoenix, beginning to dig into the earth down below. Skyscrapers were swept aside by the giant burning laser, and within moments, the rest of the city would be destroyed.

[Luckyily I didn't chose Osiris, I would have been flooded with souls in an instant, it's the people who die in roughly 4 days 10 hours...]

[Sorry, Walter took control of my body ovo]

The ground shakes violently. Is this a earthquake?

I look behind as a ray of light pierces the night sky.

"The **** is happening there?"

"Ye" I grab Johann and go at the direction of the light at max speed.

"Okay, what the ****." i say, looking at the massive hole in the ground and a... clown with wings flying?

The interned is filled with videos and photos of the explosion, I decide to go to Ex-Phoenix. First however I steal some clay from a supermarket, make a Shabti's shape, "A'max" I say to cook it. Then I "I'mu" to become invisible and Duat Travel there.

I turn around in my angel form, looking towards the new arrivals. "Oh hello there. What are you doing here? What are we doing here? And how did I get here?"

I take my phone and look at the internet. People seem to be scared shitless.

I turn over to angel clown and say "It doesn't matter how you got here, what the **** did you do?"

I don't know, I woke up and suddenly found myself here, floating above the city, which is in smoking ruins. Not only that, I have wings, am half naked, and feel really weird.

"You teleported here by a powerful being, you have super powers now.

But the first thing you do with then is destroy a city? Sorry but im gonna stop you!"

"Too late. It looks like. But I don't think I even did it. I never even wanted to. I just went to sleep and woke up over the smoking ruins of an entire city."

"It couldn't have been me."

Back