• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Percentage of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 5

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Then why are flying over the ruins of said city?"

My eyes catch fire "I need some answers here!"
THEY LAUGHED AT ME! THEY ALL LAUGHED AT ME! Doug suddenly soars towards the other man and attempts to cut him into pieces with his wings.

I can barely see this new guy moving, but i can tell he's going for Walter

A large burst of arms appears out of my body, many made of exotic substances like hyper-dense Radon gas and ceasium, all of which lunge for the new man

I bring up my arms and block the wings, small cuts are made on my arms.

"NOPE" sparks come out off my body and a giant thunder is fired at the clown's direction.

Quickly bashed around by the attacks, most notably the electrical attack and the slamming sensation I feel on my head, I begin to quiver in an uncomfortable sensation as I remember what had happened. I look towards the burning ruins as monsters infest the remains of the destroyed city of Phoenix.

"Oh my God, what have I done?" I exclaim.

RRTheEndMan said:
[Luckyily I didn't chose Osiris, I would have been flooded with souls in an instant, it's the people who die in roughly 4 days 10 hours...]
[Doesn't he only get the ones who believe in Ancient Egyptian religion anyways?]

As i am unable to hear him say that, i lunge foward, grab and throw him into the clouds.

I extend my hand and a kilometer long beam of energy comes from my hand at the clown's direction. I scream while attacking.

I saw the pillar of light and started thinking of what I should do.

"Wait here, I'll come back soon"

I say to Stand and then I teleport to where the the pillar of light was.

As I arrive I see that another battle is happening

"Very suppressing "

I say with a sarcastic tone.

I teleport instinctively. Attempting to avoid any further injury. It seems that it would be impossible to reason with him, he thinks I just murdered an entire city full of people, and he's right. Only, I wasn't exactly myself at the moment. Finding myself in my house just outside of Phoenix, I make my way over to a restaurant, since I have a few extra five dollar bills with me.

Damn those mentally ill I think, while remaining down there due to mi vertigo preventing me from Flying. I try to watch the fight, but it looks like a blur. Edit: assume I posted it 2 posts earlier

[I think that that was back before Riordanverse considered all religions legitimate, and it got retconned with the Kane Chronicles. In one of the KC books I'm almost certain it's pretty explicitly said by Osiris/the MC's dad that he only gets the people who believe in Egyptian mythology. He does a trial for someone who researched Egyptian Mythology, and comments on how it's rare to get someone who believes so strongly in Egyptian mythology that they go to the Egyptian afterlife.Or it was something along those lines.]

"Oh, you mean everyone's going home because there's been a terrorist attack in Phoenix? The whole city destroyed? Oh no, what the hell is going on?"

[The afterlife isn't actually separate places, but IiRC it's more one place perceived differently with simultaneous things about it being true, like Mist and the Duat]

The beam reaches deep space before exploding, making a flash of light even people in Europe can see.

"Damn, he got away..." I look at the crater... and above was Melvin!

I jump to his direction at max speed.

On the news I see the fight being filmed by a journalists in a helicopter. I keep watching hoping you will all kill eachother.

"Well, did you see that military base near to wher you fought Stand last time? It had a weird AI-controlled drone. I think we should check if it's still intact"

Back