• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Talked about this a long while ago on Discord, let's put it into practise

Speed is equalised. The game being played is Texas Hold Em Poker, Daniel has a day to prepare himself and knows of King's reputation. King has had a day to learn the game and knows the stakes of the game (Wagering your soul and that) fight takes place same place Jotaro fought D'arby. SBA otherwise

Call Call Call!: 0

The most powering being there is: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
King just beats him at poker. To win poker you need both good rng + knowing how the game is played, King's luck and gaming prowess would put him ahead on top of his passive intimidation basically mean King wins pritty hard, it might honestly be a stomp ngl.

There are video game versions of poker, he just play that before the match, he'd pick it up decently. Sure since it's an IRL match it'd be harder with his social anxioty but that just increase his passive Social Influencing making it bascially fear manipulation at this point.

D'arby's got a day to rig the game and was able to outcheat Joseph btw just saying it ain't a stomp

Well, if that was Phoenix Wright I could say, Wright would be able to notice cheating and Bluff by himself.
King situation is a bit simpler, he's got good luck and even if D'arby would cheat King's bluff would give a heart attack to D'arby. Jotaro's Bluff worked as well despite of D'arby manipulations in game and cheatings so I'm voting king.

Well, if that was Phoenix Wright I could say, Wright would be able to notice cheating and Bluff by himself.
King situation is a bit simpler, he's got good luck and even if D'arby would cheat King's bluff would give a heart attack to D'arby. Jotaro's Bluff worked as well despite of D'arby manipulations in game and cheatings so I'm voting king.
Because he saw the stand?

Oh wait, that's another D'arby. My blind eyes. Also my bad memory that's actually exactly this D'arby I thought about.

He can use his stand to flip cards.
Which summarizes his cheating skills.
However King's bluff is still exists, which can strongly confuse D'arby. With knowledge that King doesn't have stand, that would sent even more strong confusion to D'arby. Combine this with luck, D'arby would be highly confused of situation he would be.

Flipping cards basically tell him all he needs to know.
Don't know, consider this as NLF as he never used stand for that, and more cheats by human ways. Or maybe he can...

Well if he would try to flip cards when king holds them, King would definitely notice the process.
People can't see stands but can see what stands done.

Don't know, consider this as NLF as he never used stand for that, and more cheats by human ways. Or maybe he can...

Well if he would try to flip cards when king holds them, King would definitely notice the process.
People can't see stands but can see what stands done.
He can literally blame it on the wind and King can't object cuz he can't see stands.

He can literally blame it on the wind and King can't object cuz he can't see stands.
Well, would like to ask a question for OP.
Where play of poker takes place? Cuz king can object as there other forces than stands. He knows about espers for instance. And it couldn't be wind if place is some closed location.

Well, would like to ask a question for OP.
Where play of poker takes place? Cuz king can object as there other forces than stands. He knows about espers for instance. And it couldn't be wind if place is some closed location.
Daniel: Welp too bad, it's not like my stand right behind me could cause a earthquake which shook the room.
King: Stand?
Dainel: Uhhhhh

Didn't think location would matter, fine we'll say same place Jotaro fought D'arby that work?
Well, let it be it.
Sunny weather where is no warm weather.
D'arby can cheat by stand but that can be blatantly felt. At least King can feel that some outer force trying to pull his cards off.
King's bluffs and his "ring of death" activated at the moment can give a good nervous attacks to D'arby, especially when he would know who King is. Combine it with luck and the chance of that scenario can be more likely.

Well, I tried to broke table.
And it's not doing that easy.
At least from one punch. Though it would just break table and king still can hold cards on his hands and be like:"Oh, this table is broke, let's find another one".
And that's already something that I doesn't think in D'arby's character as he tries to cheat more stealthy and influential.

Back