• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
King Vs D’Arby
Saitama tries to beat D’Arby but fails and loses his soul, So the Hero Association dispatches King. King wagers his soul against D’Arby making the bet if he wins a best of three in three games D’Arby has to give up and surrender. The first game is street fighter, the second game is F-Mega, the third is Oh that’s a baseball.
Speed is equalized.

D’Arby:

King:

Last edited:
King stomps in fighting games even with D'Arby soul reading, this type of games are the perfect counter to D´arby because what can you even do if you fall in a infinite combo at the start of the match? Even if he predicts the first infinite combo, he then should play with fear of that infinite combo and every single pro player in fighting games is always aware of every possibility, so they normally play "footsies"

King has won multiple gaming competitions, has defeated 30 players in a row, can defeat Saitama in a fighting game using only 2 fingers and at low health (so even when losing, he is not nervous, can´t say the same with D´arby)

D`Arby is good but lacks feats of this magnitude, even if he cheats using stand speed, his page says is "unknown" so is impossible to know how fast his fingers would compare to King

King stomps in fighting games even with D'Arby soul reading, this type of games are the perfect counter to D´arby because what can you even do if you fall in a infinite combo at the start of the match? Even if he predicts the first infinite combo, he then should play with fear of that infinite combo and every single pro player in fighting games is always aware of every possibility, so they normally play "footsies"

King has won multiple gaming competitions, has defeated 30 players in a row, can defeat Saitama in a fighting game using only 2 fingers and at low health (so even when losing, he is not nervous, can´t say the same with D´arby)

D`Arby is good but lacks feats of this magnitude, even if he cheats using stand speed, his page says is "unknown" so is impossible to know how fast his fingers would compare to King
D’Arby beat the number 1 player in Japan
Would it be fair If the game was F Mega or oh that’s a baseball?

If the game is one that literally force 2 choices, then D`arby would have an extreme advantage because is so "simple" that at best, King would just stalemate because with his "pro gamer reactions" King would never fail when is the one who has to strike, but when being the pitcher, D´arby just cheats

Edit: With the F-Mega I don´t know what could happen, I don´t know anything about racing games to imagine what a "pro" could do, if anything, is depends on who has the best start in regards of initial positioning but I don´t know

Last edited:

This is the only picture I found about "D'arby beating a gamer", I literally spent 20 minutes because I can´t find a website to read manga in english efficiently, if this is not a good translation, I can´t do anything about it

Hmmm idk i'd say King wins 6 out of 10. IQ is useless when it comes to actual skill (unless you are alakazam with 4000 IQ who's brain works like a supercomputer) and so i vote King as he has a good quantifiable feat.

Also King has played both old and new video games while D only played ones from 1987

Vote for King. His unbelievable gaming skills are greater than what Terrence D'Arby has shown thus far, and is capable of defeating opponents even with a severe handicap. His Soul Reading could help D'Arby, but for games which require combo moves, it wouldn't be as effective because he'd have to constantly ask whether or not he's going to use certain combo moves. Since his Stand can only read "Yes" or "No" answers from souls, more complicated questions would be harder to get an answer to.

Vote for King. His unbelievable gaming skills are greater than what Terrence D'Arby has shown thus far, and is capable of defeating opponents even with a severe handicap. His Soul Reading could help D'Arby, but for games which require combo moves, it wouldn't be as effective because he'd have to constantly ask whether or not he's going to use certain combo moves. Since his Stand can only read "Yes" or "No" answers from souls, more complicated questions would be harder to get an answer to.
That is my main concern, so I think the fight should be a best of 3 where both can play 3 types of videogames so a true gaming champion can be crowned

Back