• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrBeast vs King (Crazy Youtuber vs Strongest Hero)

MrKerf

He/Him
When Jimmy was about to launch the Moon into Earth, a man approached him. Confused, he decides to postpone his plan. After all, the longer the video is - the better.

Speed is equalised.
Battle takes place in New-York's central park.
MrBeast is 10-A, but if necessary will activate the Moon rockets.
King has prior knowledge and is determined to talk MrBeast out of being evil.
MrBeast knows King's reputation.

But... That wasn't good enough... :
Aw crap. :
Rocks Moon fall, everyone dies :

EDIT: I just watched the prequel videos and the Moon video in question and I am at a loss for words.

On one hand, King's reputation and SI is insane, dude is able to make monsters afraid of him.

On the other hand, this MrBeast is ******* unhinged. Dude didn't even care when the moon was going to kill him.

Tbh not sure if King's SI is going to affect MrBeast, as the man is just too unhinged and doesn't care about his own death, so he shouldn't really fear King.

I don't really think SI will work super well here. This MrBeast is hard to talk down, as even his best friend begging for MrBeast to shut off the machine didn't work, and seeing people beg for their lives does pretty much nothing to him.

Not only that, but MrBeast is a pretty good SI user as well, being able to talk a man into risking his best friends life in order to get an iPhone 4 and talking multiple people into doing incredibly sick and twisted things for his videos, so it's not like he wouldn't be able to talk King into things either

Forgot about it. I was originally trying to find anyone who's weak enough physically and has great SI. Makoto Naegi was a great choice, but he is still too strong physically. Which is a shame, would've been an amazing Hope vs Despair scenario.

I will vote King myself though. I can see it going like this:
"Your remote... Can its signal really reach the Moon?"
Does he mean..? He already disabled them?! As expected from the strongest hero of Earth!

And he gives up. The unhinginess wouldn't really help since it isn't really a factor. He at least cares about his channel and will stop if suspected that something might go wrong. Which he will assume because of Kings passive SI, that causes irrational leaps in logic to be assumed.

Btw I need you to write "Vote for" cause I can't be sure that you aren't just debating for now.

Back