• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A guy with 8 Stands vs a guy with 8 Hearts

>This is not a vote, you have to say how is inconclusive

Probably for the whole Kars can't kill Mario because fate manip thing but Mario can't perma kill Kars because adaption and D4CU/BTD/etc. Although I still stand by the whole Kars should be able to A. Increase his fate resistance a bit to bypass that or B. Go out of his way to make sure Peach doesn't fall into trouble again, either through learning about it via an asspull cosmic awareness thing which is basically an actual power for him or simply reading about it in Mario's memory disc. Because reminder, Kars can do that, he can learn about every single minuet detail about someone's life, from birth to modern, even things that the target can't recall, didn't realize they knew or didn't understand. An example would be him going through Joji's entire life, pointing out Joji knew who Dio was, Joji said he doesnt and never met or even seen him but Kars is like, no you have, you seen him once like a years ago in your peripheral vision as a photo in a photo album. Or enhancing something Pucci saw decades prior to super HD quality instead of a blur he didn't even notice. And Kars likes using Whitesnake, he finds it convient, in his own words it's much faster if he goes through someone's entire life than if he just asked someone a question.

>BOI, you have to vote, NOT VOTE FOR HIM

I'm just saying that's probably why he voted inconclusive, whether or not I agree though? Well, I don't. Voting Kars unless someone pulls out a super dank Mario feat out of ******* nowhere.

I got a question, relying on other person for a specific power to activate isn't outside help? Or do we treat it as something like Type 8 inmortality?

You talking about D4CU or the Peach thing?

D4CU is a power of Kars, it's done by his power, even post mortem. Peach, well I do not know.

Planck69 said:
On the one hand, Mario could destroy him on a level beyond what his Regenerationn can handle, with a tap. On the other hand, BtD and D4CU basically mean that killing him conventionally is essentially meaningless. Completely damning Mario of course is UNDERSTAND which basically means that the moment the fight begins, all of Mario's powers and resistances will have been copied and improved upon rendering them useless against Kars. Of course he could feasibly win if he one-shot both Kars and D4CU at the same time but I doubt he'd nuke the immediate area to kill Kars since he isn't aware that D4CU could bring in another Kars.
Not voting as of yet but leaning on Kars.
"The moment the fight begins" is false. Kars needs to experience the power first, he doesn't just copy it instantly.

Peach thing, D4CU is basically his own power and isn't reliant on other person to trigger it, Mario fate hax kicks in only if peach is kidnapped.

Personally I see it as something not combat applicable as it isn't part of the battle or the OP but I asked for opinions

>Kars needs to experience the power first

Or see, he doesn't have to experience it, so much as long as he knows that it exists. Given he never seen D4C's form yet he still copied that bad boy, appearance and all, or the fact he copied Dune just by seeing it, whether that be from JoJi's memories or when he saw Soundman gather the sands on mars from a distance.

Doesn't matter much overall though.

Btw, regarding the Peach argument, it doesn't even matter for this fight. Per SBA, they are in Central Park. If Peach gets kidnapped, it would be a handicap, as Mario won't even comeback to finish the fight.

Chariot190 said:
>Kars needs to experience the power first
Or see, he doesn't have to experience it, so much as long as he knows that it exists. Given he never seen D4C's form yet he still copied that bad boy, appearance and all, or the fact he copied Dune just by seeing it, whether that be from JoJi's memories or when he saw Soundman gather the sands on mars from a distance.

Doesn't matter much overall though.
He copied D4C because he got BFR'd and saw through Joji's memories how he got BFR'd.

Sandman is 100% a feat of copying by seeing it, but basically because it isn't a hard ability to understand in the first place.

Even still, saying he instantly copies everything is wrong. Mario would first have to do a thing.

Actually, you're kinda right there. First point anyway, although idk why youre arguing it though, nobody is saying otherwise (Although I will say that the moment said powers happen he likely ca copy them nigh instantly going by his copying of Das Boot and Whitesnake, that shit happened upon realization).

@Chariot

I am simply clarifying Kars' abilities. He said he would instantly copy everything the moment the fight starts, which is 100% wrong. I don't want people to vote for faulty reasoning. That is all.

Chariot190 said:
Actually, you're kinda right there. First point anyway, although idk why youre arguing it though, nobody is saying otherwise (Although I will say that the moment said powers happen he likely ca copy them nigh instantly going by his copying of Das Boot and Whitesnake, that shit happened upon realization).
Also, to copy Das Boot, he had to take one of the mini-submarines a part in its entirety.

But that's because the stand itself is quite complex, seeing at it replicates down to the minute detail an actual submarine.

He already said his bad though?

Although gonna say Mario doesnt really have anything in this match that would instantly neg every one of Kars comeback mechanics or he doesnt already have some sort of build in resistance towards (That or they both have said power so it's not a viable win condition if both have the thing) or is so instant it doesn't give Kars a chance to copy. So either really. It's semantics at this point (Plus, if anyone is voting based on my arguments, I already alluded to this and didnt make it a point in my reasoning, even specifying, he'd copy or adapt after).

>Also, to copy Das Boot, he had to take one of the mini-submarines a part in its entirety

That's technically not true, he didnt need to, he did it because he wanted to study it to see how humans have progressed. When he learned it was a Stand and not human technology and that he could likely mimic them given he could see and interact with it as stated by JoJi (When Kars asked if he could likely use them, JoJi even responded probably given you can see it), he then proceeded to spontaneously develop it, not because he took it apart, but because he just realized he could. His action there and him copying it aren't linked.

@Ogbunabali

If Mario happens to kill Kars, D4CU and Killer Queen all at the same time, then Kars can't come back. Considering Mario has (inconsistant) NPI and an AP advantage of several infinites, this is defiantely theoretically possible. Issue is, being a Mario character, Mario usually leads with a jump. It would be heavily out of character for Mario to do something that could end the match before Kars adapts.

Tony di bugalu said:
Peach thing, D4CU is basically his own power and isn't reliant on other person to trigger it, Mario fate hax kicks in only if peach is kidnapped.
Personally I see it as something not combat applicable as it isn't part of the battle or the OP but I asked for opinions
No, how Mario's fate manipulation works is that if he is permanently killed or incapped then the next time something happens to Peach, he won't be able to save her. It doesn't kick in when Peach is kidnapped.

I'll concede but this sounds like a stomp if Mario can't do jack.

Mario has a wincon. Just heavily out of character due to a lack of prior knowledge and Mario being, well, a Mario character.

Back