• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A guy with 8 Stands vs a guy with 8 Hearts

He has NPI and a well over infinite AP advantage. If he can use an AOE attack that kills Kars, D4CU and Killer Queen at the same time, then Kars can't come back.

Correct me if I'm missing something but can't Kars also just destroy Mario's soul using KQ

The Smashor said:
He has NPI and a well over infinite AP advantage. If he can use an AOE attack that kills Kars, D4CU and Killer Queen at the same time, then Kars can't come back.
Yet it's literally impossible for Mario to attack him. This is a stomp.

A stomp, Mario's only chance is via needing to hit him. But his starting move (jumping) will make this impossible. By the time he'll use something else, it's too late.

Well I believe that, at least if they have more than one win con like character a has AP advantage and has something like soul Hax and the other one has mind Hax and idk void Hax, they have multiple ways to win so that it can be more fair and more output in chat will occur mentioning such - and will not be such an easy match to decide, a stomp and even change the votes of people as well

Livinmeme said:
now we had to do kars vs reinhard
I'm staying the **** away from that. You'd be on your own.

Reinhard is always 1-A hax nonsense regardless of his AP tiers. Thats why.

JohnConquest1 said:
Reinhard is always 1-A hax nonsense regardless of his AP tiers. Thats why.
reinhard 7-A is not so ****** haxed especially when most of his 1-A hax are not even smurf like the spear or the law

Back