• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A giant demonic snake whale battles a flipping zombie

Alright so

66.92 Teratons vs Able to knock 71 Teraton Bois on their rear end and was stated to be able to instakill them with a direct punch

How long do Rads take to work?

It's passive, like an aura. Also, it takes usually how long radiation takes to work.

So... Yeah, that's gonna take like, days to actually kill

Zombo leaps up and punches Kabus in the face GG

.... Actually now that I think about it, considering a massive hole was punched in Tumblr and everyone inside was completely fine, Zombo's probably tanked Cosmic Rads, which, lemme tell you, are vastly, vastly worse then stuff outputted by a nuke

Which begs the question

... What's the wincon for this man

Death.

Wait.

The radiation can increase to seconds in killing time.

I hope Zombo doesn't make him mad, or else he's getting bitten.

I mean, he's still likely tanked spacerads which would kill you really fast so don't think that changes much

Especially considering Zombo can easily punch his jaw off

Kabus has some good regen, so i doubt that'll do much.

I just wanna see what memes spawn. Kabus is a bit comedic in his own way.

>Mid Low

>Good Regen against someone who can oneshot you

pfft

Also now I realize he should probably be an "At least" for being stated to be able to instakill Leawith

And Buffsuki should probably be High 6-B since she's vastly superior in turn to him

I honestly dunno if anyone else in the cast is a fair fight

Enrico just goes "weak GG" and Kabus' radiation won't do squat even if he bites him (which in turn won't even get through his skin)

Leawith just turns him to ash with concecutive Hot +1

K Rool can just come back assuming he dies at any point

Buffsuki, Wold and Pcwiz oneshot even harder

And Orang gets stomped in turn consider Kabus is way too big for him to swallow

Actually

... The kill punch statement was probably Hyperbole anyways. Especially considering Zombo hardly knew Leawith when making that statement, and when he did get a direct hit, Leawith indeed didn't die. Sure he was knocked on his butt and spitted up blood, but he didn't die.

So Kabus probably could take a few hits

Well, it's not like they're that separate in AP. Kabus can easily deal some damage if he hits him

Not to mention, Zombo is short and can't easily hit where it'll hurt. Large size is kinda an asset in these sorts of situations

True. Kabus is literally a giant compared to Zombo. If he steps on him hard enough, he could win.

Well, he has the dura to take it, and if he punches his foot he could easily knock them over.

Though of course his lifting strength kinda sucks, his best feat is casually shattering handcuffs

... Which I should add to a lot of profiles actually

I guess neither can truly beat the other then. Or at least, they can, but it'll take too long.

I doubt that'd affect Kabus so easy. Though, Zombo probably wins in the end. Kabus would put up a fight.

A punch that knocks over people more durable then Kabus will definitely knock him over.

Especially considering Kabus doesn't weigh nearly enough to not be effected just via sheer weight

I know. Kabus will put up a fight, though. He is way too persistent and along with being a very smart and cunning foe.

Yeah anyways

Vote Zombo for ability to take the hits, deal the hits out, generally knock Kabus around and eventually take him out over a prolonged fight.

Back