• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A future Sealas profile

So around a month or so has passed since SDBH World Mission came out and with it we've gotten some very interesting feats thanks to Sealas, I will be posting more feats my thread as I continue playing the game but to show his best feat so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4oyb-8JuK0&feature=youtu.be&t=295

Sealas' main feat in the game is that he created his own version of DBH in it's entirety and connected to the Real/Beat's World, making it real (which is why characters like Cooler, Dabura, Buu, etc. were seemingly able to invade the Real World from the Game World when in actuality there's just the "real" versions that Sealas made) but is causing anomalies to start appearing throughtout both the Real and Game World that are causing all of existence to slowly be erased since Sealas' plan is to recreate all of existence to rid the world of evil. Also these anomalies by themselves are causing changes such as causing Saiyan Saga Vegeta to obtain Ssj3, having Namek Saga Frieza fight alongside Mecha Frieza and giving Frieza and Cell their Golden Frieza and Cell-X forms respectively, and quite interesting Sealas is also responible for creating things called extradimensional space which when entered causes the flow of time and everything within it to start going haywire

So based off of this one feat, Sealas should solidly be in the Multiversal range with some very OP Reality Warping for DB standards

Also for those who might ask if we have any new info on the Real World, there are 5 important things as of currently:

1. One promo for the game claims that it's beyond time and space, though it can be taken at face value

2. In game avatar of characters like Beat and Note =/= the "real" versions of Beat and Note unless they are using a device called a Hero Switch which allows them to take the form of their avatars even in the Real World, this is how the Time Patrol deals with the oncoming invasion of DB villains in the Real World thanks to Sealas, the Hero Switch is also another way to enter the game world from the Real World

3. Xeno Goku and Vegeta are the "real" versions of Goku and Vegeta and other versions are merely fictional AKA only exist in the game

4. DB characters are seen as being icons on the Real World, suggesting that DB is a fictional verse in Beat's World

5. Due to Sealas' anomalies (probably), Beat is revealed to be a Saiyan and is a seperate form from his avatar state in the game, and Beat can go as far to achieve Super Saiyan Blue.

Aside from that, there ain't really nothing new that we don't know already outside of stuff from the Arcade Mode

I think this thread needs some more attention. I knew that the Real World was a higher dimension above that of the DB fiction and it looks like this game confirms it

https://youtu.be/dKEj2iKvI7w (15:00).

Sealas after absorbing his AI Ahms, which can absorb the likes of Rose Goku Black and Hit, is described by Ssj4 Xeno Goku as having Ki greater then anyone present in the battle and is stated by Beat to have become a threat that is not just threatning Beat's universe

Oh crap I forgot all about this. Well Sealas doesn't have any SPECIFIC abilities like most DB characters, but he is intelligent enough to the point he created this AI robot called Ahms who's main gimmick is perfectly copying and absorbing the powers of beings as powerful as Frieza, Cell, Hit and Ssj Rose Goku Black and Sealas can absorb it to become even more powerful to the point he can overwhelm the likes of Ssj4 Xeno Goku and Vegeta and even Time Power Unleashed Chronoa

Back