• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Fun Information about Ajimu Najimi

It's a Fun and Game board but the translation i'll give is indeed true, it's isn't a troll or a joke, just for saying ;)

Well then, during my research, i've found an interesting things from the Guidebook and Ajimu's famous skill (you know what skill it is, the skill to Cross Dimensions), the skill has been translated like that but i've access to the raw and the translation of three japanese translator:

Translation
The Raw Translation

[µ¼íÕàâÕûëµ×£ (ÒâÅÒé╣Òé¡Òâ╝Òâ£ÒéñÒé╣ÒâçÒéúÒâíÒâ│ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│)]: Husky Voice Dimension

[µ¼íÕàâÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒéïÒé╣Òé¡Òâ½]: A skill to beyond Dimensions / A skill exceeding Dimensions

I've asked Shiro to being sure, and his translation is:

"Husky Voice Dimension" - a skill that allows to transcends Dimensions.

Note

This thread is just about the fact that the exact translation is this and not crossing dimension but anyway, This Skill is probably an Outlier, it's a fun and game board, nobody want an upgrade based on this, lets just make fun on this.
Ajimu Najimi

Well, I always thought that she was intended to be a 1-B who was defeated anyway for metafictional parody reasons.

We still cannot give her a tier though.

Yeah, we still cannot give her a tier, she is too inconscistent

that's just for debunk the crossing dimension stuff, it basically add nothing to her.

Should some text in her page be clarified?

Also, what does the guidebook say about the Tsurubami family members?

I already work on an Ajimu's profile remake, but you can do it if you want

Dunno, the entire Guidebook is in japanese, it's really hard to find informations.

I will wait for you then.

Okay. No problem.

Has anyone gotten access to the Light Novels? I heard from somewhere that Kumagawa got some really good feats with All Fiction on the scale of the OVA though I'm not sure how true they are.

Geeman2 said:
Has anyone gotten access to the Light Novels? I heard from somewhere that Kumagawa got some really good feats with All Fiction on the scale of the OVA though I'm not sure how true they are.
Vertical's recently started translating another Nisio series that hasn't received a translation in over a decade (Zaregoto), so I'm hoping they'll pick up the Medaka Box novels some day.

I don't know many particulars, but I know there's 5 books. Ajimu and her Not Equals play a large role in one of the novels (yes, we see more Ajimu skills in the novels), Medaka plays a large role in three, and Kumagawa plays a large role in two.

Agnaa said:
Geeman2 said:
Vertical's recently started translating another Nisio series that hasn't received a translation in over a decade (Zaregoto), so I'm hoping they'll pick up the Medaka Box novels some day.
I don't know many particulars, but I know there's 5 books. Ajimu and her Not Equals play a large role in one of the novels (yes, we see more Ajimu skills in the novels), Medaka plays a large role in three, and Kumagawa plays a large role in two.
its sounds interesting´╝îbut do you have these books? if you have,maybe you can seed it to me,i can read it all and tell you the feat.

I'm going to buy the books in some days if this can help.

Also Ajimu's Non-Equal are the antagonist of Kumagawa's novels.

Just out of curiosity, what would make "transcending dimensions" 1-B in context?

@Ant & Agnaa I've doing my best to scan some things from the book, i've scanned a page which probably talk about the Tsurubami family

Mbt 001 (2)

There is two, one with the manga stuff databook (like Naruto, Bleach ect..) and the other is focused on the infos of the universe (skills, locations, history ect...), there is no pictures, it's structured like a Dictionary

The Causality said:
Andytrenom said:
Just out of curiosity, what would make "transcending dimensions" 1-B in context?
The context is non-existent, it's just a fearsome number of random ability used at the same time.
From what i've heared, people who want Tier 1 Ajilmu via "Transcending Dimension" said that this = transcending infinite layer of space time dimension
I believe that was because the previous one was "transcend to higher dimension" or sth like that. So it would be just infinitely ascending in that case, but with the current translation being "transcending dimension" and "a skill to beyond dimensions", it would mean 1-A. As it's more implying dimensions as a whole rather than "dimension" which would be singular so it would just be transcending 1 dimension and going higher. I guess both would be valid point of views actually.

@The Causality

Thank you for the help. I will ask for translations.

Can you provide scans with information about Tsurubami as well?

@The Causality

Okay. Feel free to provide more scans later if you wish.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Have you looked at the page which talks about styles surpassing dimensions btw?
Isn't this just a figure of speech? I don't remember it being mentionned in others trad.

I swear, if someone tries to use this to give Iihiko 1-A power null, I'm going to call Azzy and downgrade the whole verse to haxless 10-Bs ovo

The Causality said:
@Lap the page in itself is a page which categorize all skills used in the manga, there is no specific page for the dimension stuff but the exact translation in the guidebook is indeed "A skill to beyond Dimensions / A skill exceeding Dimensions", that's probably an Outlier
I was referring to the manga panel where it is stated Styles surpass dimensions. When I get home I can show it to you. Perhaps we can find the Japanese and see if the translation is straight

The Causality said:
@Lap the page in itself is a page which categorize all skills used in the manga, there is no specific page for the dimension stuff but the exact translation in the guidebook is indeed "A skill to beyond Dimensions / A skill exceeding Dimensions", that's probably an Outlier
No he was talking about styles, not Ajmu's skill. Styles were mentioned several times to be beyond/surpassing dimensions several times in the manga. Does the guidebook say the same?

Well, she already has unknown statistics.

Back