• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Najimi Ajimu is 1-A??

Is it true that Najimi Ajimu from Medaka Box can transcend dimensions? Since he has a skill called "Husky Voice Dimension".

no, she has other skills but names dont really mean nothing, we never got to see what those skills do
But doesn't it shows on the medaka box abnormal eps 12 where she talk about medaka box verse that is out of medaka box verse like she watching on television

Also after her own death she can still get in someone heart or dream which is other dimensions and that could show husky voice dimensions and the fact that on the black suitors arc where she spawn the dragon out of nowhere could possibly transcend the dimensions

Also where medaka died and meet with her mom which is her mom mentioned about ajimu that she borrowed the dimensions doesn't the feats shows that isn't enough?
Also that is beyond dimensional physiology tho

But doesn't it shows on the medaka box abnormal eps 12 where she talk about medaka box verse that is out of medaka box verse like she watching on television

Also after her own death she can still get in someone heart or dream which is other dimensions and that could show husky voice dimensions and the fact that on the black suitors arc where she spawn the dragon out of nowhere could possibly transcend the dimensions

Also where medaka died and meet with her mom which is her mom mentioned about ajimu that she borrowed the dimensions doesn't the feats shows that isn't enough?
Also that is beyond dimensional physiology tho
The thing about her being aware of the manga/anime is just 4th wall awareness

She is not really dead, she explains that she has many terminals and she will resurrect later on, and what we see on the dream is a "recording"

Having a dimension is not really anything special nor 1-A, for that matter, on fiction u have people that are not tier 2 that have their own realms and dimensions

She is not really dead, she explains that she has many terminals and she will resurrect later on, and what we see on the dream is a "recording"
She was dead. Nowhere did she say "lol I survived".
She only resurrected after the arc, like everyone else.

The way you said it was more implying that she didn't die from Iihiko, but mb if I was wrong.

The thing about her being aware of the manga/anime is just 4th wall awareness

Having a dimension is not really anything special nor 1-A, for that matter, on fiction u have people that are not tier 2 that have their own realms and dimensions
Well what I mean is she transcend dimensions yeah doesn't that shows even after she died the "dream world" or the classroom still exist and possibly when the black suitors arc where she fought with those pervert the dragon that doesn't exist from that world and come to that world
And yes controling dimensions on the same time doesn't that means transcend dimensions

The "recording" perhaps special for kumagawa due to him and her are lover

Zenkichi got him meet with shiranui on the "dream world"

Medaka got her meet with her mom "classroom" which is somehow her mom state she's borrowing and mentioned ajimu but her mom already die so there's possiblity for her to control dimensions and transcend it

But what I see is kumagawa could evade it from the classroom as it shown at the minus arc where he respawn back and skipped the "classroom thingy" seems like there's negation on that process

Yeah she's 4th wall awareness and also the conversation and seeing medaka box as ink and paint somehow that's other than normal things tho that's perspective is from her own dimensions

Well you can still deny with me I'm just showing the feats as it shown

Well what I mean is she transcend dimensions yeah doesn't that shows even after she died the "dream world" or the classroom still exist and possibly when the black suitors arc where she fought with those pervert the dragon that doesn't exist from that world and come to that world
And yes controling dimensions on the same time doesn't that means transcend dimensions
I have a major contention with the whole transcending dimensions part mostly cause I've been seeing it the most from these two sources, the multiple vague transcending dimensions "statements", And naijmi's two skills out of her long laundry list of skills being infinity quest and husky voice dimension which both are extremely vague cause there's no establishment nor context on how many of these dimensions are being transcended or if it's a infinite transcendence. the control infinity skill "infinity quest" is even more vague. what type of infinity is she even controlling? the infinity of space? the infinity the dimensions? the concept of infinity? there's literally no context to these skills.

My bad about this but we assume it as unknown since she doesn't show feats about it and I kinda agreeing that medaka verse isn't 1-A

Back