• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A front page layout update

I have made the additions. Is this better?

Don't know if anyone actually cares about this but, the SCP picture is the only picture that doesn't feature a character, it looks odd compared to the rest.

I think that it is probably fine. It is our most visited verse page in the Internet category.

With the bigger image sizes (adjusted from 125px to 150px), the text may have turned too large now though.

What do the rest of you think regarding this?

The music category only have 4 pages?

Yes, but we had to use something to make the 4x3 gallery format work.

I could return it to 5x3 if the rest of you prefer though.

Antvasima said:
With the bigger image sizes (adjusted from 125px to 150px), the text may have turned too large now though.
It looks awesome on my mobile, but yes, there's a lot of room to improve. For example, the picture can be bigger.

I think the pictures themselves are fine. I am just uncertain about the text size, and would prefer community input.

Is the circle covering part of the rectangle instead of merging..or is that an illusion.

Andytrenom said:
Is the circle covering part of the rectangle instead of merging..or is that an illusion.
Side effect of removing blur + making the rectangle a bit smaller.

The old image is probably fine, with the possible exception of the text size.

Again, I think that the current versions look fine, with the possible exception of the text size.

I'm sorry, but I won't be active for the next 2 days. I'll be busy with the school.

No problem.

Also, I checked with Azathoth and Ryukama, and they like the new front page layout, so I think that it should be fine to keep it as it is now.

Back