• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few new staff promotions

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

After getting input from most of our current staff, the bureaucrats of this wiki have decided to promote the following members:

Elizhaa has become an administrator, and Dargoo Faust has joined our calc group.

A big congratulations to both of them from me, and please make them feel welcome below.

Also, as usual, special thanks to AKM sama for handling all of the hard work of the staff surveys.

Elizhaa can read the Administrators instruction page if he wishes, but I think that he already does almost all that is needed from him.

Dargoo can also read the Calculation Group page.

About darn time, Elizhaa. With all the work he puts in, it was moreso a matter of when, rather than if. He really deserved it!

(Definitely saw Dargoo becoming a calc group member coming, seeing as he asked for it on the other promotion thread. Great job, both of you.)

It's been a long time since I've seen someone who deserved admin position as much as Elizhaa. Though I'm going to have to get used to seeing Elizhaa with a green name now... which makes me uncomfortable, give him yellow name back

I'd, of course, also like to congratulate Dargoo for his promotion to calc group member! The calc group has always been infamously congested and overworked, as I'm sure DMUA can tell you , so having more people working on stuff there is always handy. I'd probably try helping out with calcs myself if I wasn't a sucker at maths

Congrats to you both, and I hope things on this wiki are just a little bit better with you two in your rightful positions. I don't doubt it. :D

Congrats Elizhaa, you sure have grown up in the world since we first met.

Congrats to Dargoo too, here's hoping he can handle the barrage of calcs coming at him and that he gets well soon, it's been quite lonely without him as of late.

Elizhaa becoming an adm was already quite expected for me, his work to the wiki shows the merit of his current position, and I still hope that he will manage with time and his persistence, an even greater position, congratulations, you deserve it.

Also, I know that a few staff members were uncertain about promoting Elizhaa, but I have talked with him about the concerns, and think that it should be fine.

Congratulation on the promotion, Dargoo; I have seen your works and efforts regarding calculations topics/discussions so I can say with certainty that you deserve the position, in my viewƒæì

Thanks fo the kind words, guys.

I aim to try my best be the neutral, objective, and fair person as I can be in the new position.

Huh. I thought Dargoo was already Calc Group. Anyway...

Congrats to the both of you! I know the two of you worked hard to get to this position, especially Elizhaa, and I'm glad to see you both getting what you rightfully deserve!

Well done. I look forward to seeing what you'll accomplish in the future!

Back