• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few fights for the mighty Dante

Dmc5 Dantes render
Round One: Erza Scarlet. Dante from DMC1 in base, Erza in X791, speed equalized

Round Two: Cole MacGrath. Dante from DMC1 in base, Good Karma Cole from InFAMOUS 1, speed equalized

Round Three: Ghost Rider. Dante from anime, Ghost Rider in base, speed equalized

Round Four: Kratos. Dante from DMC5, Kratos from Mid To End Of Gow3, speed equalized

Tony di bugalu said:
Kratos stomps?
Could you elaborate? I don't know much about the AP difference if they are both based off of 3-A, so that's a factor that I don't know anything about. I'm guessing it has to do with abilities, and while Kratos does have things that are extremely useful, I imagine Dante's attack reflection from Royal Guard would mostly nullify that. Even if Kratos had a higher AP and some really good offensive abilities, Dante should be able to nullify and reflect them. I'm not saying I doubt you, hell, in comparison to Dante I know very little about Kratos. But I don't see anything that would overcome the massive advantage Dante gets from attack reflection.

Cole sits on top of a huuuuuuuuuuge scaling chain that starts at a casual and accidentally 10 megaton feat. He one-shots with ease.

Maxnumb231 said:
Kep says that kratos is low 2C atleast
Ah, well, Kratos is currently listed as "At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C". I'm not arguing against Kep here, again, I don't know enough about the series to seriously debate it. But can I ask why he says that? And if so, should a CRT be made to have him definitively put at Low 2-C?

The Wright Way said:
Cole sits on top of a huuuuuuuuuuge scaling chain that starts at a casual and accidentally 10 megaton feat. He one-shots with ease.
28 megatons from the explosion actually, but it wasn't casual

Anyway.

1. Ezra's sheer AP may give her the win.

2. Dante gets one shotted

3. Dante can't beat gis regen or immortality

4. Dante can't kill Karatos due to his ressurection

Ah, well, Kratos is currently listed as "At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C". I'm not arguing against Kep here, again, I don't know enough about the series to seriously debate it. But can I ask why he says that? And if so, should a CRT be made to have him definitively put at Low 2-C?

Kratos own profile suggests the rating. Im using stleast to give the low ball but in his profile he is low multiversal.

Well now, it doesn't really matter what is most likely. Any key, whether definitive, likely, or just possible, can be used for a matchup. This is 3-A Kratos vs 3-A Dante. 3-A Kratos is a key on his profile, so it can be used. It can't really be said that he wins because he's actually Low 2-C, because that's separate and not being used.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Power of Hope Kratos haxstomps Dante, and even if Dante kills him, Kratos resurrects
It isn't Power of Hope Kratos, is it? They said Mid to Late GOW3 Kratos. POH Kratos would obviously stomp Dante. How does Kratos' resurrection work?

Back