• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few Alduin Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok first off:

Reality Warping via Dragon Shouts.

Resistance to Soul Manipulation by scaling from Boziikkodstrun, who took psychological and physical torture from Molag Bal (who, wanted to learn the secrets of dragons) however Molag could not take his soul.

Ressurection for being able to ressurect the dead dragons.

Weather Manipulation via scaling from other dragons. In elder times Dragons would use the Thu'um to create storms or stop time (but he already has time manipulation), and he can already create meteor showers sooo

Elemental Manipulation because it isnt just fire he can do, he can also breathe ice IIRC

Age Manipulation for being able to eat a Nord's lifespan.

Now for his speed:

Immeasurable speed in his 2-A form because this thread. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1037278 which we never decided to apply what we agreed on.

ok thats it.

I agree with this.

I don't know about Alduin's meteor shout but Dovahkiin's Storm Call covers the entirety of Skyrim (I tested this by using the shout on one side of the map and went across the other by turning the toggle collsions off)

Your forgot Resurrection

I agree with these proposed revisions. I think that the ES pages in general need a little more love, particularly the top tiers.

Also, if the Storm Call covers all of Skyrim, would that make DK qualify for Low 6-B or 6-B instead of the current 6-C?

Creating storms =\= AP

there was a 6-A feat for Miraak because he created a huge ass storm, but it was denied for use.

The storms thing? I've seen it on other profiles before, particularly the Real Life ones.

If you have reality warping, is there any point in adding matter manipulation?

"however Molag could not take his soul."

Well I mean, Molag Bal never even attempted to do that in that tale. A soul was never even mentioned. But no, Bal could never take Alduin's soul, it's very possible Alduin is a lot more powerful than (and likewise even ******* of a character :p)

I agree with these changes, but I think Alduin should also have some other abilities as well.

He should have Elemental Manipulation instead of just Fire Manipulation because he should be able to replicate the basic Shouts of the lesser dragons and even the Dragonborn is capable of this.

Resurrection due to being able to resurrect his fallen brethren from their sleeping state.

He should have Age Manipulation due to devouring the time of the men of Skyrim, reducing them to children.

On this respect thread there are some other abilities that I think should come into question. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...ragon-priests-respect-thread-elder-sc/132783/

Dragons are capable of feeling actual breaks in time as when Alduin was cast into the future. I feel like this probably qualifies for some kind of Enhanced Senses or Cosmic Awareness.

There are tales of dragons summoning storms or stopping time itself as well.

In order to hide in the modern age, some dragons used shapeshifting to hide their true nature.

Adding on to the OP's Soul Manipulation described above, there should also be a resistance to Mind Manipulation as well due to withstanding the psychological torture by Molag Bal.

Whoever's doing the formatting for the profiles is getting it very wrong and needs to stop immediately.

Also, why was Alduin changed from 2-A to Unknow? That wasn't discussed AT ALL in this thread.

That's me. We are changing all the 2-A profiles to unknown. However, whenever I change the rating the profile image disappears and I have to add it again. Not had this issue before.

Can you please link to the thread where this is being discussed? Additionally, I can handle the pictures for you.

Please do, no offense but it's messing up the way the profiles are structured. That's all.

Bleh. I'm gonna have to go back and add a bunch of pictures later X-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back