• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A farewell message from Sound of Infinity

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Sound of Infinity asked me to post the following message, as he has disabled his account:

"Hi Ant, Just want to say that I'm officially leaving VS Battles Wiki. It was great to be a member of VSBattles. But as time passes, several trolls turns the wiki into a dangerous place for me. Plus people there aren't as nice as before. While I'm leaving due to the amount of drama, I still want to thank all the mods and congratulate them for building such a great wiki. Especially, I would like to thank:

Kaltias: was there to guide me when I was new to the site

Ryukama, SomebodyData: It's been great talking to you guys

Antvasima (You): For building such a great wiki. Keep up all the good work, man!

Also will I comeback oneday? Maybe, maybe not. We'll never know!

Also I want to say sorry to TitanCrusher101 for the recent confliction.

Other than that, I wish you all good luck. Good bye!

Also Ant, if you see this message, post it in the News and Announcement board"

I'm pretty late, but it was really nice to see you, Sound of Infinity. I haven't really talked with you much, but you seemed like a really nice person based on what I've seen and heard from you. You will be missed, but understandably; the trolls can admittedly get really bad to the point where calling them trolls is an understatement. I do hope that there may come a day where you may feel safe to come back and more importantly; I do hope your real life goes smoothly.

Back