• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ramadan Mubarak!

Hello everyone!
I congratulate all Muslims in this forum and around the world on Eid al-Fitr. Allah accept your fasts and grant you all a good, healthy and long life. On this auspicious occasion of Eid, let's pay gratitude to the divine light for all the wonderful things in our lives. No matter where you are or what you are doing, remember that Allah is always with you to help and guide you in every important step of your life.
Ramadan Mubarak!
b3affc9d1addd8ee1c2b99d6cfc104e5.jpg

9c3b85b0c629bb80c9ac9cbbea5bc32a.jpg

30265c27e0dba80573d48e302a5af5bb.jpg

Last edited:
For a sec I thought I was the only muslim here, good to know there are more
Judging by analytics and without giving out too many specifics, it appears likely that Islam is the second most common religion of the site's userbase. Several of the countries that frequent the site most are predominantly Islamic. Just so's you know, you're not alone, never are.

Judging by analytics and without giving out too many specifics, it appears likely that Islam is the second most common religion of the site's userbase. Several of the countries that frequent the site most are predominantly Islamic. Just so's you know, you're not alone, never are.
I didn't know that you have access to such detailed analytics. I would appreciate if you send me a PM with further information. 🙏

Never mind. Bambu clarified that he referred to our wiki, not our forum.

Please carry on with your celebrations. 🙏🙂

Back