• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A demon slayer meets a witch slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
No restrictions on power ups at all?

Doomguy shoots the ground and Mami's caught in the AOE

In all seriousness, Doom is one of the few people who can really beat Mami in the skill department, he's had thousands of years of experience fighting beings on his level physically and abilities wise, has a pretty great versatility advantage, though he's probably outdone in mobility and range by a good margin.

Also, Doom is no slouch in dodging at all, he's fought multiple 7Cs while being 9A physically and still defeated them.

Doom Guy does take this Mid-High Dif

For now no.

Mami's AoE is just as big.

Can you elaborate a bit on the versatility part?

Right, let me go into more detail on that.

BFG, homing blast that with power ups doesn't need to be charged and atomizes Mami on contact, multiple different Shotguns, machine guns, Gravity Gun which would help lock in place or redirect shots. And quite a bit more albeit nothing she hasn't seen before.

I also need a number on Mami's durability

Attack reflection, clone trap and power null could help with that.

It's above Sayaka's who shrugged off the attack that one-shotted Elly who is 6.6 kilotons

Has she nulled equipment before?

Also demons are incapable of using attack reflection against BFG especially against the blast radius. So I don't know if it will work for Mami.

Alright, BRB I'll get the numbers

EDIT: So apparently, with statistics amplification, BFG is 115 Kilotons, Attack Reflection is useless, and 28.75 kilotons physically

Long story short, if Mami goes CQC....She's probably dead with Quad damage active.

Yes. Homura's equipment based ability got nulled.

Mami in CQC can throw 7-B kicks tho

Something says doom guy in Berseker mode is less effective due to him going well... Berseker.

What's that about and how much does it affect him?

Also, you said automisation? He has that?

Well he's slightly less sane with Berzerker active but it really doesn't affect him, he's naturally bloodlusted regardless

Yes, BFG is capable of Disintegration to anything within it's AOE and can chop down to a Mid-High level

Likely inconclusive for now.

If they get in close combat they can both relay on their abilty to dodge, but Mami can likely even one or two shot if she gets a hit and this guy could one shot with his disintegration if that ignores durabilty that is.

Again! I again forgot she is a glass canon...

Kalitas you must underline that for me in her match ups.

Inconclusive due to who hits who first.

Doubt that they will go CQC when both are excellent at long range tbh. Also I wouldn't exactly get close to this (0:35) if I can stay at range.

Even without CQC the result is the same and even worse cause hitting someone on range is much harder and due to both of them being used to dodging it's quite impossible to tell who gets the winning hit.

Kaltias said:
Doubt that they will go CQC when both are excellent at long range tbh. Also I wouldn't exactly get close to this (0:35) if I can stay at range.
Bitch please, literally look up anything Doom related. From 2016.

Also, Oh my god Mami's dub voice is actually not bad.

I mean we can't really know because they come from Portable so game mechanics and all. If they are as durable as her ribbons/rifles they should be High 7-C/Low 7-B via parrying Kyoko's attacks and harming her respectively

?

A character with 7-C durability At least low 7-B AP and striking strength.vs A character that is Solid 7-C Across the board.

Unless Doom manages to get the first shot, and kill/KO her with that shot, he gets pasted.

I'm voting inconclusive for now.

Welcome to every Mami thread ever lol. Doom's AP should be enough to one-shot her, considering that he is way higher on the 7-C scale

Kaltias said:
Welcome to every Mami thread ever lol. Doom's AP should be enough to one-shot her, considering that he is way higher on the 7-C scale
One thing I'm confused on here. How can she have Small city level+ Striking strength but only Town level durability? I feel like something is wrong here,

It's only with a specific technique (probably makes her more durable while throwing the Low 7-B kick or something)

I love how having an even match between a space marine that has literally fought Hell itself and a 15 year old girl with magical powers is possible. Although now I seriously wonder if there is a way to find a dura for those forcefields.

^Reminds me of that time the Revenant lost to a snowman.

Also, probably leaning inconclusive for now due to everything mentioned above, but I'll analyze this further once I have a greater amount of time on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back