• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Creature of The Night fights The Darkness itself.

When the lights go out....? I believe in the dark.

Dracula castlevania by lo0bo0-d98dsud (1)
What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!

Rules: Both Combatants are at Low 2-C
Speed is Equalized

Who Wins?

'Dracula: 5 (Stillwinston, ABoogieYesSir',Dragopentling,StarSlayer666,Apatheticskell )

Jackie: 0

Inconclusive: 0

(Apologize if this turns out to be a stomp)

Hmmm well....

Guess I'll give this to Dracula, Type 8 Immortality combined with Mid Godly regen. Jackie's got some decent hax like Soul Manip but Dracula can counter with his own.

Stillwinston said:
Hmmm well....
Guess I'll give this to Dracula, Type 8 Immortality combined with Mid Godly regen. Jackie's got some decent hax like Soul Manip but Dracula can counter with his own.
Alright Vote Counted

Dracula has a lot of manipulation abilities to go to compared to Jackie, plus Dracula should be able to resist or counter practically anything Jackie tries to do.

Voting Dracula.

Back