• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracula (Castlevania) vs Emperor of Mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Belmonts aren't around, Alucard got his ass kicked somehow. Dracula is pretty content. Then a hulking being in golden armour appears before him and wants to beat him down.

Speed is equalised, I know Emperah is listed as likely 4-A and possibly higher so we will be going with this key for both fighters, Standard Battle Assumptions otherwise

"What is a man? But a miserable pile of secrets!" - 0

"I am the Emperor of Mankind! Know my wrath!" - 2

I got no regrets >_>

The Emperor's presence causes passive obedience and others to view him as a god. This is why he was even worshipped despite him not wantin to be worshipped.

TitanCrusher101 said:
You're kidding...

Wait how is Reinhard not stronger?
Right now if they fought with his latest upgrades, Likely Reinhard will win by LLT or consider as a stomp

If you go to Emperor's profile, He stalemate Yakou Madara.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The Emperor's presence causes passive obedience and others to view him as a god. This is why he was even worshipped despite him not wantin to be worshipped.
This is Star Wars level how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back