• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finally, another Sentry match up.

Alright, so what does Dracula starts with? If he starts with time manip, Dracula wins via incap

Dracula's mindhax will probably be useless unless he has some insane range.

Sentry can reform from a single lone molecule. He has also matter haxed a weakened Molecule Man as well as Loki and "killed" them with ease.

I would say that it depends on who hits first. Dracula could burn Sentry's soul on the first blow and Sentry could reduce Dracula to atoms on the first blow.

Dracula's danmaku is precisely with the flames of the Chaos Claws, and he would have teleportation to dodge Sentry's blows (Unless his atomic strikes have a planetary range). Dracula can also send Sentry into his castle dimension, and there Sentry would have his powers and physical attributes weakened at a greatly margin.

Going with Dracula.

Would Matter Manip even work? Drac has type 5 immortality, so he isn't easy to kill. But if he does get through type 5, then I vote Sentry

Would Matter Manip even work? Drac has type 5 immortality, so he isn't easy to kill. But if he does get through type 5, then I vote Sentry

Well if Sentry disintegrate him and send his molecules away, he should be fine. Although how long does it take for Drac's low godly to kick in?

It is basically a fire manipulation, which burns the soul. Dracula can spam these flames, get them off the ground, get involved in them and manipulate them in many other ways.

I see.

Sentry has shown no resistance to soul manip as long as I can remember, so not sure if he will be able to tank it.

Oh, I saw that. Let me rephrase my question. What I meant was... how exactly does it work? Do people lose their powers because of mental reasons? Cut off connection to their power source? He steals their power? Is it only for magic or can it work on anyone?

Well it seems thought based from what I can tell given that Dracula didn't seem to make any gestures save for reacting to being zapped there, once your there it seems your powers are just weakened compared to him as once they were both there that said lightning got blocked and no sold by Dracula. Either way upon thinking it over I doubt he's going to open with this as afaik he won't know what Sentry's powers are and will just go for his other stuff.

Sentry matter haxes with a thought down to a sub atomic level incapping Dracula. Type 5 stops Dracula from dying but he lacks any proper matter resistance

Now that I think about it, I doubt his soul burn will get through Sentry's forcefields (unless it's shown otherwise).

Not sure about his dimensional thing, but until someone says otherwise, voting the Sentry.

Sentry not only has forcefields, but Attack Reflection. Yeah, it wouldn't be enough to stop Danmaku but it would allow Sentry to keep whatever gets close to him away. Add to the fact he can just mindhax or matter hax if he so chooses, I think he's got enough on Drac to win.

Back