• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A couple Naruto abilities

GTgokussj4

Momoshiki created a portal to earth, from a planet in a different solar system. Ergo, via power scaling, Sasukes teleportation should have a similar range. Hell, Sasukes teleportation allows him to enter parallel space-times.

The Everlasting

Both Momoshiki & Sasuke are using the rinnegan to teleport, so the telportation method should be similar, if not the same. Sasuke, likely has more chakra than Momoshiki, because Sasuke absorbed Bijuu chakra when he made the Bijuu Susanoo.

GTgokussj4

Your argument has turned into playing word games, the ********** translation says it's enhanced sensing of the enemy.

The Official VIZ translation says it's "threat perception enhanced well beyond the ordinary".

^This isn't an argument i just said he can only use it in sage mode and yea i think it senses danger as far as i remember.

Six paths sage mode is senjutsu based like sage mode but on a higher level ,he should be able to sense danger on both of these forms.

Kkapoios said:
Six paths sage mode is senjutsu based like sage mode but on a higher level ,he should be able to sense danger on both of these forms.
Ik but basically sage mode is still used.

Hagoromo...doesn't transcend time chakra does it also transcends death apparently anyways..Sasuke does have good range cross dimensional for seeing limbo from what I can recall.

Back