• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arrogant Schmuck said:
This seems like a match that would've at least been attempted at some point, but it hasn't, which makes me feel like there's an obvious reason I'm missing.
It's because the entire reasoning of the thread will be M I N D H A X

Luke Mindhaxes and calls it a day, as he's the most likely to lead with mind hax.

Also there's a ton of other powerful SWs 4Bs, Hero of Tython, Revan etc.

They don't lead with Mind Hax on force sensitives or those outside the force, nitpick.

Also OP could you switch Luke to Revan or Hero of Tython?

SunGodAttun said:
Did Luke have any impressive mind hax showing at that point? He definetly has top tier resistance, but that's about it
? 4B Luke is over 100 quadrillion

That's what I meant to say. I worded that wrong. I meant to say that apparently, that's all Star Wars characters do unless they're from the Disney canon. Lightsabers and literally any other force ability be damned.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Is there like a Star Wars characters that we can use that doesn't have " Lol Mind hax gg."
Arcann, Starkiller and soon some characters that exist outside the force.

Sadly High 4C SWs don't exist

@schmuck if you actually look up how good his Mind Hax is, you'll know how most normal Mind Hax resistance is against Star Wars characters.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
I'm guessing as with all Luke threads in which the character has mind hax resistance, it means nothing?
You have to really try to find some who cam, 100 Quadrillion ain't easy to match up to.

The real cal howard said:
That's what I meant to say. I worded that wrong. I meant to say that apparently, that's all Star Wars characters do unless they're from the Disney canon. Lightsabers and literally any other force ability be damned.
Actually, there's a lot of Sith and Knights of Zakuul that don't

Does luke start with mindhax in every figth that he is in?im thought that star wars characters use more ligth saber shows and less Force hax .

Axl233 said:
Does luke start with mindhax in every figth that he is in?im thought that star wars characters use more ligth saber shows and less Force hax .
Are you referring to the movies or legends

Movies not really, Legends has a ton who do however, and a couple have passive mindhax but better

Back