• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Certain Llama Wants In On The Low 1-C club; Pokemon Low 1-C Upgrade for True Form Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is their any scans that says this outright. Probably in the blog I presume, or is this from that thing Cogito says in Legends: Arceus?
Only thing I can remember is Cogita saying that space time exist because we perceive it, so Red Chain is needed to fix the red sky

I mean, not like I disagree with the thread but perceiving something has no bearing on reality>fiction cosmology.

Creating from a thought is common in fiction and means nothing either.

I mean, not like I disagree with the thread but perceiving something has no bearing on reality>fiction cosmology.
Created 2A multiverse and everything within by perceiving it into existence. He could as well wipe it out with a mere thought all the same

That's should be R>F and low1C If that was true. Discount Amaranth

Creating with a thought was never an argument here.

It was more Arceus perceiving existence thus it exists. It can help to our case.

From the Tiering System page description of Low 1-C
Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

From the Tiering System page description of Low 1-C
Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)
1) https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System_FAQ#Q:_What_tier_is_transcending_space_and_time.3F
2) Laughs in Archie Verse who got upgraded for same reason. Explicit statements of Infinite transcendence aren't needed.

I'm going to ask you to stop this chain of "discussion" right there and cease using the memes to react to posts.
Strongly agreed. Posting mocking memes counts as mild trolling and derailment.

Anyway, Saikou seemed to make good points. What is the evidence for Arceus being infinitely superior to everybody else in Pokémon?

The transcendence is good enough because
  • Palkia is space itself. And space in Pokémon verse extends to also parallel universes and directions (aka axis). So Palkia is the 4D spatial section of the verse.
  • Arceus has Palkia in its entirety as a mere fraction of its being. Not just Palkia, but all the CT, meaning the 4D concepts themselves of space-time are nothing but a small piece of Arceus itself.
  • Arceus is the god who transcends everything, and this is further shown from Hoopa not being able to access Arceus' realm while it could with CT.
So the beyond space and time is Low 1-C here as Arceus realm is superior in every single aspect to 4D space time and axis.
This^

And to explain Hoopa a little more, Hoopas rings, which use infinite power, could only forcibly interact with the dimensions of the Creation Trio when using it’s true form and power, Hoopa Unbound.

But even as Unbound, Hoopa can’t in any way interact with Arceus’s dimension, proven by Ghris sealing it’s power and whatnot (you can check the scans I put in the OP). Giving more support of Arceus’s dimension being superior

And like many of us also reiterated, the difference in superiority doesn’t need to be infinite to reach Low 1-C as our standards show and accept (hence cases like Archie Sonic and the chaos force becoming Low 1-C without needing such a requirement).
Basically these, to respond to this.
Anyway, Saikou seemed to make good points. What is the evidence for Arceus being infinitely superior to everybody else in Pokémon?

1) https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System_FAQ#Q:_What_tier_is_transcending_space_and_time.3F
2) Laughs in Archie Verse who got upgraded for same reason. Explicit statements of Infinite transcendence aren't needed.
I forgot these too.

But the Tiering System page disagrees with the Tiering System FAQ which has more priority.
It doesn’t have more priority when the practice of accepting verses as Low 1-C without needing this requirement has, and does, happen. The tiering system page is moot if we do otherwise.

Archie Sonic, again, proves this when that upgrade spanned for several pages about this very thing and it was decided he and the chaos forces upgrade to Low 1-C was acceptable without needing to prove infinite transcendence, and it got accepted. You can’t turn around and change your mind about that for another verse without nulling that upgrade and the standards.

Cool it, and if this upgrade goes against the tiering system then knowledagble staff will say so. We don't need the same point being brought up again and again.

Nor do we have the keep mentioning other verses and downgrading them, that can be handled in another thread.

These topics are much more open-ended then that and theirs a lot of subtle details that are missed. It can't just be dumbed down to this verse has this, or this page says that. Human input is needed as well to evaluation the context of the specific situation.

Last edited:
Cool, now go downgrade Archie verse or shut. We had a whole discussion on this, so Arceus not getting this would set an horrible precedent, double standard, and especially, bias against Pokémon.
I alone don't have to fix the site's mistakes if someone else messed up we will fix it later besides I don't even know which has priority as one is the system and the other explains the system if they contradict each other something needs to change.
It doesn’t have more priority when the practice of accepting verses as Low 1-C without needing this requirement has, and does, happen. The tiering system page is moot if we do otherwise.

Archie Sonic, again, proves this when that upgrade spanned for several pages about this very thing and it was decided he and the chaos forces upgrade to Low 1-C was acceptable without needing to prove infinite transcendence, and it got accepted. You can’t turn around and change your mind about that for another verse without nulling that upgrade and the standards.
Did anyone point that out and I wasn't involved the fact you are accusing me of trying to downplay pokemon and ignore sonic I like pokemon and don't care about the hedgehog I just decided to fact check something I am sorry that I brought up an error in the very system that leads to a problem.

Last edited:
I alone don't have to fix the site's mistakes if someone else messed up we will fix it later besides I don't even know which has prior as one is the system and the other explains the system if they contradict each other something needs to change.
Did anyone point that out and I wasn't involved the fact you are accusing me of trying to downplay pokemon and ignore sonic I like pokemon and don't care about the hedgehog I just decided to fact check something I am sorry that I brought up an error in the very system that leads to a problem.
The FAQ literally exists to explain it, and why you're being too nitpicking.

But the Tiering System page disagrees with the Tiering System FAQ which has more priority.
The Tiering System FAQ is meant to give cases that do and do not qualify for certain tiers.
Since this is stated to quallify openly for it on the FAQ, and we have another example of the same thing being accepted. It should be accepted

yes it was brought up. It spanned for several pages because of the transcendence point, and it was decided to not be required in the end.

Can't we apply this already ffs we got 8 agreements against 2 disagreements lol, why does this site hate Pokémon lol.

I'm going to stop this here, this is getting close to derailing and is something that should be left for staff to deal with and not to be argued back and forth between yourselves with no conclusions in sight.

You've made your opinions known, now leave it to others to judge the merits of them by themselves.

I don't care if Arceus is low 1-C or 2-A don't accuse me of trying to spread misinformation for questioning the logic of something either way something has to change Tiering System or Tiering System FAQ I don't care which.

I'm going to stop this here, this is getting close to derailing and is something that should be left for staff to deal with and not to be argued back and forth between yourselves with no conclusions in sight.

You've made your opinions known, now leave it to others to judge the merits of them by themselves.
Yeah honestly your not wrong. I don’t want this thread getting cluttered either with this, so I’ll stop. My apologies.

But the infinite transcendence requirement should also stop coming up here too until that gets settled elsewhere or else this contention will continue to come up in the thread.

1. I'll be honest, archie and the FAQ doesn't exactly contradict the tiering page, i feel like the page's mentioning infinities without mentioning "utter inaccessibility" or "transcendence with qualitative superiority" etc. Is the issue, lacking diversity for reaching the tier in the most important page hurts it, we can deal with that later though

2. So we are gonna use the whole perceiving stuff as well? I feel like those are the most straight foward evidence and might singlehandely make this jump from possibly to solid

3. To make something clear that i haven't seen it mentioned, this may not scream "infinitely superior", but it is not required for verses to make it explicit that the gap is that, it simple needs a degree of superiority that easily implies it.

Take reality-fiction for instance, you can probably count on your hands the amount of verses that literally say "being fictional makes you infinitely weaker", because the very logic behind fiction vs reality implies said gap, so if we can build the same logic with other kinds of transcendence, it can lead to the same gap and thus low 1-C

I still don't see why perceiving something, that is becoming aware of something's existence has to do with R>F differences. Especially since the awareness of these things have to do with the use of ones senses.

Yeah honestly your not wrong. I don’t want this thread getting cluttered either with this, so I’ll stop. My apologies.

But the infinite transcendence requirement should also stop coming up here too until that gets settled elsewhere or else this contention will continue to come up in the thread.
I am sorry I brought it up here I only found out because I wanted to make sure I wasn't mixing up dimensional tiering with the Tiering System Explanation Page (and I was before I read it) so I brought it up here because this thread is why I looked into it.

I still don't see why perceiving something, that is becoming aware of something's existence has to do with R>F differences. Especially since the awareness of these things have to do with the use of ones senses.
Because it's just perceiving it to make it exists. You know, X exists just because you think about it.

On it's own, not much. But in certain context it can be used to imply the same thing that dreaming things into existence and similar things does, that being a superiority similar to reality-fiction Transcendence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back