• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bunch of SCP Upgrades

Well unless anyone is opposed to 049 getting a speed upgrade instead of a durability one we should just go and add it, tho what speed should I put in?

Supersonic+ because it was a combat feat and that's 682's combat speed.

Also, similarly, note that this should only scale to 049's combat/reaction speed.

So like should we add a new Key to 049's profile then?

If you want to, I guess.

I really don't care about any of these profiles.

Okay. Thanks. Should we close this thread then?

Well everything outside The Foundation upgrade have been added so your choice

In general lots of Foundation upgrades haven't been added yet >_>

(Not helping people seem to ignore my latest thread)

Please summarise the remaining issue in an easy to understand manner.

Eh what you mean?

The Foundation off this thread unless someone disagrees should have in the technolgy ability section should have memtic kill agents added under what ever power they count as (be it mind manip or death manip or something else)

Outside that every upgrade in this thread has been made

Okay. So that has already been agreed then? Is somebody who knows how to edit properly willing to apply it?

Well as far as I understand both WeeklyBattles Steven Pogi Paitao have agreed on it, also this's not the only upgrade that was agreed upon yet to be applied

Okay. That should probably be fine to apply then. Somebody has to do it though.

Back