• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Bunch of Big Boi feats for Dr. Doom-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now the durability should look something like this:

Durability: Large Island level (Inside the armor, survives attacks on this level either relatively fine or harmed while running the risk of being killed, but the armor itself is more durable. He can take blows from the Thing, and Iron Man's Model 29 and Model 42 Armors) to Country level (Doom has survived unconscious and with minor cracks being near an explosion over a part of the moon), up to Galaxy level with Doombots and preparation, up to Multiverse Level+ with technology (Tanked concentrated blasts from 4 Celestials at once for 28 minutes straight [FF Vol. 1 #14]), preparation, and absorption

I removed the Magneto stuff because it doesn't seem like a really good durability feat, especially since Magneto only goes up to 7-B on his profile.

Last edited:
Also, once Efi's draft (and the durability stuff) is added to Doom's profile and that other 2-A key is removed FRA, I'll state the one Low 1-C absorption feat Doom has, and that'll be all.

And one last reminder that after all the above changes are put in, I have just one Low 1-C absorption feat for Dr. Doom and then we'll be done!

It's just that when I asked for help with organizing the feats for Doom in this thread, I was told to do the 2-A one's only and then focus on the Low 1-C one's, even though now there's only 1 Low 1-C feat and its just for absorption.

, higher with forcefields (Doom's forcefields have easily blocked attacks from Model Prime Iron Man
That armor's said to be in his level.
Thor is more likely to have held back, didn't mind that fight and went away to do other stuff even when threatened by Ultron's 1-hit-kill weapon.

The higher with forcefields needs to be removed.
Same as what I said before with this.

That armor's said to be in his level.

Thor is more likely to have held back, didn't mind that fight and went away to do other stuff even when threatened by Ultron's 1-hit-kill weapon.

The higher with forcefields needs to be removed.
I'm fine with this
Same as what I said before with this.
Well Susan Storm's forcefields just got upgraded to 2-A for also tanking Mad Celestial blasts, so I think we should just put in the Celestials feat as 2-A now (especially since others like Well-fed Galactus and Franklin Richards also get their 2-A stuff from that comic line), and if there are any changes we can remove it then.

Well, that ignores the issue, let's not be chaotic.
Well tbf, multiple 2-A people get their 2-A stuff from scaling to Celestials in that story (Susan Storm's shields, Well-Fed Galactus, Franklin Richards), so its far more consistent than other Celestial scaling examples that are outliers.

Can somebody remind me regarding the staff conclusions here so far please?

Can somebody remind me regarding the staff conclusions here so far please?
All we need to resolve for the 2-A stuff is Doom tanking Celestial blasts (which I think is 2-A since multiple other 2-A figures get their 2-A scaling from the article so its not an outlier like other Celestial feats), and once that is finally put in on Doom's profile (and the other 2-A key is removed FRA), I will propose just one Low 1-C absorption feat for Doom and we'll then be done!

I mean, here are all the people with 2-A feats from the Mad Celestials (who were stated to be equal to the normal ones):

1. Well-fed Galactus (Killed a Mad Celestial)
2. Susan Storm's shield durability (Managed to momentarily hold off Mad Celestials)
3. Adult Franklin (not stated on his Vs page but he did fight the Mad Celestials and killed one, not to mention it was in that comic where he made Galactus his herald; His adult self is also far above his child self which is >> Hell-amped Mephisto who is a 2-A)

Well, Mephisto within his own realm was only established as being able to destroy galaxies during this era, but it likely turns too complicated for us to take that into account.

Well, Mephisto within his own realm was only established as being able to destroy galaxies during this era, but it likely turns too complicated for us to take that into account.
Wasn't this the era where he fought Moderately fed Galactus to a draw and threatened to fight Hela in a battle that'd make Ragnarok pale in comparison?

The John Byrne FF era was slightly before the graphic novel in which Galactus and Mephisto unleashing their full power against each other within Mephisto's realm threatened to destroy galaxies if I remember correctly.

The unproven claims before the Hela fight happened several years afterwards.

The John Byrne FF era was slightly before the graphic novel in which Galactus and Mephisto unleashing their full power against each other within Mephisto's realm threatened to destroy galaxies if I remember correctly.
Makes sense, although we know that Moderately fed Galactus also has his own scaling even back then (such as him being consistently above Strange even with prep time, and being stated twice in the older comics to rival Odin)
The unproven claims before the Hela fight happened several years afterwards.
Fair.

But the thing is, Mephisto is not the main focus here, the fact that multiple 2-A people already scale to the Mad Celestials means that Doom's durability for tanking their 4 concentrated blasts for 28 minutes straight should scale as well.

Compare that to the heavily amped Destroyer Armor, who was many, many times more durable than Odin himself or the Destroyer Armor itself (and keep in mind Odin once said that the Destroyer Armor had the power to kill him), and yet was easily turned to slag by 8 concentrated Celestial blasts. Yes there were more Celestials but even then Doom's shields would've held out for 14 minutes in that scenario which is still far better than that heavily amped Destroyer Armor.

And as I said, if we compare it to the amped Destroyer Armor, Doom's feat is clearly much better.

And it's not a prep feat since Doom had just been freed from his brain-dampening collar.

So since @Antvasima and another mod accept it, I think that we're done with the 2-A stuff!

And once that's put on Doom's profile (and that obsolete other 2-A key is removed), I'll propose the one Low 1-C absorption feat Doom has and we'll be done!

We've come a long way since I proposed my first version of this thread back in November!

I just removed the 2-A key, although we can keep him in the 2-A category since, well, Base Doom's prep and absorption now go up to 2-A

Now all we have to do is wait for the 2-A stuff to be put in, then I'll put up the Low 1-C feat and we'll be done!

@Eficiente I'd put the stuff in if I could but I still haven't truly learned how to put it in with all the sources like you've just displayed.

Just this one last step before we can do the last item!

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with it tbh. Mad Celestials are basically accepted as 2-As
Given what I linked above about the Celestials and how you told me there to some plans to fix their page, it tells me a lot that you also think this is consistent, so I agree. I knew they were inconsistent but not that.

We can give Doom 2-A durability with that forcefield but the evidence showing that this is with prep time needs to be better, it just looks like regular Doom (if white) making a shield like he would be able to any other day.

Given what I linked above about the Celestials and how you told me there to some plans to fix their page, it tells me a lot that you also think this is consistent, so I agree. I knew they were inconsistent but not that.

We can give Doom 2-A durability with that forcefield but the evidence showing that this is with prep time needs to be better, it just looks like regular Doom (if white) making a shield like he would be able to any other day.
I just said above that this was probably with technology, not prep time, since Doom had just gotten his brain-dampening collar (put on him by the Council of Reeds) removed.

That's why in my proposed durability section I put it under the "technology" section.

Last edited:
What do you think about the feat of Doom tanking blasts from the Mad Celestials for 14 minutes?
He actually tanked it for 28 minutes, I just said that even if he'd been blasted by the same amount of Celestials that the heavily amped Destroyer Armor was (in other words, 8 Celestials), he still would've had a much better showing than the heavily amped armor, he just would've lasted for half as long as he did in canon against 4 Mad Celestials, so 14 minutes instead of the canon 28 minutes.

Which mind you is still far better than the heavily amped Destroyer's showing.

Last edited:
I think his 2A with forcefields needs to be at his absolute peak for now. Cause context wise, he wouldn't have prep time. He wouldn't have any time for it to begin with. They just popped up and he had to put up his defences and whatnot.

I understand that there are anti feats from past, but I cannot remember any after this event. But if someone can point out any, I am willing to change my stance on it

I think his 2A with forcefields needs to be at his absolute peak for now. Cause context wise, he wouldn't have prep time. He wouldn't have any time for it to begin with. They just popped up and he had to put up his defences and whatnot.

I understand that there are anti feats from past, but I cannot remember any after this event. But if someone can point out any, I am willing to change my stance on it
I was thinking "2-A with technology", but I guess 2-A with forcefields works too.

Ok, so to finally end the 2-A discussion (hopefully), here is what the durability stuff should look like (from what I can tell):

Large Island level (Inside the armor, survives attacks on this level either relatively fine or harmed while running the risk of being killed, but the armor itself is more durable. He can take blows from the Thing, and Iron Man's Model 29 and Model 42 Armors) to Country level (Doom has survived unconscious and with minor cracks being near an explosion over a part of the moon), up to Galaxy level with Doombots, up to Multiverse Level+ with forcefields (Tanked concentrated blasts from 4 Celestials at once for 28 minutes straight [FF Vol. 1 #14]), preparation, and absorption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back