• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Boeken horror fights vs an Autistic life God

Who will win?

BrokenLord: 0

Negative Orror SANESS (Self-insert edition): 0

The option for real men: 0

Win condition 24 hour knockout

Luigi The Thunder Master said:
oh no...
Also BrokenLord Knows All About His Opponent Since He Has a Connections With all Gods, Right?
Then he would know Negative Orror's feats (being equal with me)

Inksaness said:
oh no...
Also BrokenLord Knows All About His Opponent Since He Has a Connections With all Gods, Right?
Then he would know Negative Orror's feats (being equal with me)
(Also Negative Orror is a life god)

This is before Negative Ryukama training because after he (in base) equals my Omega Orror form.

OK This is Getting Interesting Now, If BL Knows NO's Feats, This Probably Goes To BL. If Not, Then I Have No Idea
IDK as well... My best feat is defeating TUCQ (in base form avatar while weakened), as for his best feat... it's stalemating anti trinity Alex... And negative Orror's best feat (before negative Ryukama training) is being equal to me... so I do not know who wins.

An interesting fact about NO is that he as an idea had his origins here but him as an individual entity had his origins in Polandball wiki

Back