• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A blue diamond fights a twilight princess

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I...honestly don't know how I can get any clearer than that lol. Blue Diamond vs Midna. True, Twili Midna, btw. That way, they have the same head shape and headdress ovo. Speed equalized (if necessary).

Twili Midna Hyrule Warriors
Blue Diamond by Lenhi

man you and the countless amounts of pokemon and zelda threads.

Anyways, I think that Blue diamond would have a slight edge here with empathic manipulation.

Theglassman12 said:
man you and the countless amounts of pokemon and zelda threads.
Anyways, I think that Blue diamond would have a slight edge here with empathic manipulation.
We don't even know if she actually has it. According to Steven, he didn't actually feel anything when affected by it. While it could be because of him being half-human and/or being so far away from her at the time and only being affected at all because of his own powers, there is a real possibility she just makes people's eyes water.

I'm pretty sure Midna's got this locked down. Since we're using her true form, she's especially strong.

Attack: It's unknown how strong Blue Diamond is, but she seems to be comparable to Yellow Diamond, at Multi-Continent. Midna's Dwarf Star, able to obliterate the Mirror of Twilight with just one tear.

Durability: Blue Diamond's durability is unknown, but said to be Multi-Continent. Midna's Dwarf Star, since Zant likely was only capable of turning her to her imp form (which is still rather strong).

Speed/Agility: Blue Diamond isn't anything that special (Relativistic+), whereas Midna's Massively Hypersonic, and she has teleportation.

Blue Diamond's also got small empathic manipulation, though it seems to only affect Gems, which Midna's not. Midna's also got a range advantage with twilight energy, and if we're including the Fused Shadows, the Diamond's definitely getting shattered.

So Twili Midna dominates. All she has to do is shed a tear, really.

> Blue Diamond isn't anything that special (Relativistic+), whereas Midna's Massively Hypersonic, and she has teleportation

You...do know that Blue would be almost 150x faster than Midna because of this right?

Though this thread is horribly outdated

Oh. Well then, Midna's likely slower in that case, though she still has teleportation. Anyway, Midna's other stats are still higher. But what does it mean if the thread's outdated?

Voting midna.

I didnt even have a look at the other.

Midna is my favourite character in the series.

Voting her.

Midna2

Last time I checked, 5-A is stronger than 6-A, so Midna would still come out victorious even back in January. If anyone's still rooting for the Diamond, let me know. Unless Blue Diamond can break something similar to the Mirror of Twilight, Midna's got it. I guess you could say Blue Diamond's hopes of winning were... shattered?

Back