• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he has thought based BFR, can zap people by pointing and if he touches you you basically die. I dunno what else though. I think his first in character movr is BFR but I could be wrong

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I reccomend you should make Four 5-A
Nah, if youre allowing Gumball to have all his gear (would be up to 3-A) and range of Planetary to Universal, Id allow the 4-B form.

Four is able to send anyone near him to the EXIT (a pocket dimension within Four's body that leads to a classroom) with a thought.

Ah, then Gumball should be able to escape with the Universal Remote and just pause 4, since he lacks resistance to time stop. Then just use his summons to kill him.

Um, Four starts with a lot of things. Zappies, screeches which can KO you (And yes, Gumball can be KO'd since he got KO'd plenty of times before), and mutaliation by touching him (And since he is so big he can easily do that via a simple flick). not BFR

Gumball has absurd Toon Force so I can't imagine zappies doing much, not to mention how Gumball resists Sound from Darwin's ear-splitting scream, which likely means screeches won't do anything super significant. Gumball's going to take advantage of the remote and can escape BFR as mentioned above, then Time/Plot/Anythinghax. Four still has dismemberment and can easily pull off with sheer size, but all it takes for Gumball is to press a button. I'm voting him.

Kriskirby said:
Gumball has absurd Toon Force so I can't imagine zappies doing much, not to mention how Gumball resists Sound from Darwin's ear-splitting scream, which likely means screeches won't do anything super significant. Gumball's going to take advantage of the remote and can escape BFR as mentioned above, then Time/Plot/Anythinghax. Four still has dismemberment and can easily pull off with sheer size, but all it takes for Gumball is to press a button. I'm voting him.
Not really, his Toon Force isn't that good, most of the time it's just for gags, not something in which he can dodge zappies

And while the console/ remote are ways to win, the notebook is 100% useless, he needs to write something down but Four can flick his finger and kill him before he even writes a word down.

And flicking your finger is around, if not faster, than pressing a button

Well the whole point of Toon Force is for it to be a gag, and that would apply in this scenario considering how Four also has it. I also never mentioned the notebook and Gumball will know damn well it's slower.

Buttons and flicks are debatable, but it's unknown whether Four would start with AP instead of anything else, plus the Helmet would mean Four would have a hard time even hitting Gumball.

Kriskirby said:
Well the whole point of Toon Force is for it to be a gag, and that would apply in this scenario considering how Four also has it. I also never mentioned the notebook and Gumball will know damn well it's slower.
Buttons and flicks are debatable, but it's unknown whether Four would start with AP instead of anything else, plus the Helmet would mean Four would have a hard time even hitting Gumball.
1. I mean, there is a difference between a gag and the toon force actually being able to dodge zappies

2. AP means Four auto wins if he touches gumball, he has the AOE and AP to neg Low High Regen.

3. The helmet would work for smaller attacks such as Anais's ball, but a physical attack as big as four means Gumball can't do anything to physically stop it due to it's sheer size

Jackythejack said:
If he's gonna get touched couldn't he just stop time
Remote Time Stop is still done by pressing a button and by that time he might already be squished, and he doesn't lead with his own Time Stop

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
(And yes, Gumball can be KO'd since he got KO'd plenty of times before)
Pretty sure they would actually straight-up kill him, only his summons have 4-A/3-A durability

I think I'll vote for Four, as him flicking his finger would reach him quicker than Gumball killing him via the console or remote. And tbh the helmet wouldn't help too much due to Four's size means he can't magically miss everything unlike what he did in the show

I still think pressing a button is faster than giant limb travel speed

Also Gumball WILL use the remote if he sees a giant number in front of him, it's a no-brainer

Also also Four can't even hurt the Console

Why do we keep going back to the hammerspace thing? If he has space in his hands to hold the remote, he has it. We don't just have characters not have their optional equipment readily available when the fight starts, that's just stupid.

Gumball has two hands and since they're in the Console, he has an inventory system already in place. One hand can hold the remote, the other can hold the cellphone. He literally only has to press one button in any hand to royally screw over 4.

Kriskirby said:
I still think pressing a button is faster than giant limb travel speed
Also Gumball WILL use the remote if he sees a giant number in front of him, it's a no-brainer

Also also Four can't even hurt the Console
1. Not when the limb is larger than a country, even a casual flick would reach gumball before he can notice

2. He can incap the summons via deformation or destroy it

Sir Ovens said:
Gumball has two hands and since they're in the Console, he has an inventory system already in place. One hand can hold the remote, the other can hold the cellphone. He literally only has to press one button in any hand to royally screw over 4.
Four can simply flick his finger and Gumball would be deader than dead so it works both ways

1. The limb is larger than a planet, even a casual flick would reach gumball

2. He can incap the summons via deformation or destroy it

FTFY

Ah yes, he can deform Nicole faster than she can stare at him.

Have you actually watched the episode with the Console? If the console is in play, Gumball just has to press a button to transport the entire universe into the Console, where you have to abide by RPG rules of turn based combat. Regardless, if Gumball presses a button on the remote, he can just stop time or erase 4 from existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back