• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Gumball's regen, if both land their hits at exactly the same time, Gumball would still be alive while Four would be paused or erased from existence.

Sir Ovens said:
Considering Gumball's regen, if both land their hits at exactly the same time, Gumball would still be alive while Four would be paused or erased from existence.
Which:

A. Doesn't work since he got knocked out plenty of times before

B. He has the AOE to destroy Gumball with a quintillion times higher AP

C. Can deform him, negging regen

A) He ain't getting knocked out by a 5-A flicking him. He's more likely to go splat.

B) This still won't affect Gumball because regen.

C) Flick or deform. Choose one.

Sir Ovens said:
A) He ain't getting knocked out by a 5-A flicking him. He's more likely to go splat.
B) This still won't affect Gumball because regen.

C) Flick or deform. Choose one.
1. He is 4-B

2. AoE can neg regen if the power is done that high

3. That, is how he does deformation, by touching them

I mean I perosnally find it more likely that the button on the console would be pressed first

1) Ok, doesn't change my argument

2) I require proof of this statement

3) Deforming Gumball does nothing, he has literally turned to liquid

Sir Ovens said:
1) Ok, doesn't change my argument
2) I require proof of this statement

3) Deforming Gumball does nothing, he has literally turned to liquid
Four doesn't deform people into liquid, so that argument doesn't work. For example, the thing he turned Pin into Gumball couldn't regen from

I'd assume that Four's finger would have to move a lot farther than Gumball's finger considering at that point he'd be in space.

I'd assume that Four's finger would have to travel a. Lot farther than Gumball's considering he's in space

Jackythejack said:
I'd assume that Four's finger would have to travel a. Lot farther than Gumball's considering he's in space
Not really, Four's finger is larger than a country so the distance would be way shorter than you assume it is (If this is the 4-B version I assume)

Um, he definately can? Gumball can control literally every part of his body. Being turned into a shape wouldn't stop Gumball from just reforming back. Also I'm saying that being turned into liquid is a far greater feat than whatever shape Pin was turned into.

But he should still have to move farther even if it's the size of a country. Gumball only has to love a few inches relatively, and also at that size he wouldn't exactly know where gumball is. Size eventually gets really wonky

Jackythejack said:
But he should still have to move farther even if it's the size of a country. Gumball only has to love a few inches relatively, and also at that size he wouldn't exactly know where gumball is. Size eventually gets really wonky
1. Extrasensory Perception

2. No, since it is so big the distance would be comparable to a few inches

Relative size. Moving an arm's length at the size of a planet takes more time than moving an arm's length at the size of a human.

James Plays 4 Games said:
I remember Gumball starts with melee and Four starts with Zappies, Screen, or Mutilation. Mutilation reaches kilometers.
Youve got the wrong idea. You might be thinking about Four transforming the clouds into timers, not him mutilating the contestants to death. Or are you referring to his 4-B form?

On the clouds, not the contestants. If youre talking about mutilation, that is Biological Manip.

He never does that in character to the contestants, only clouds. He DOES however, do mutilation through contact to the contestants.

Saying that because Gumball's is smaller means he could move it faster than four is a dumb argument.

In the episode itself Four could casually move his fingers greater than 4KM in less than a second

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Saying that because Gumball's is smaller means he could move it faster than four is a dumb argument.
In the episode itself Four could casually move his fingers greater than 4KM in less than a second
speed equalized

The argument from the gumball people was that Four flicking his finger and atomizing gumball is slower than Gumball erasing Gumball by pressing a button on the remote because Four is super big and it would be more distance.

If Gumball hasn't erased people with the remote then it shouldn't be argued for. Voting Four via atomization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back