• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
2 for Four

Also, about summons, unless they have the range Four regens and screws them over.
Even though Four cant attack when it is Gumball's turn, when Gumball summons his allies, the closest I can really get to as a threat is Richard's attack (a laser that shoots from the sky). But regardless that laser wasnt even big enough to be Four's size, hence, Four regenerates from every attack.

Erasing Four is highly OOC to for Gumball. Heck. He went out of his way to prevent someone who was trying to kill him from being erased. So I don't see remote doing at as a valid win condition

Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
is only pressing a butto
which is both OOC and Four can flick and screw him faster
i am pretty sure that is in character the thing out of character is EE with the control
Yeah, and the console is useless.
And like I said before, Four can wreck Gumball before he does anything else
why the console is useless because he used i will be traped in the rules of rpg

Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
is only pressing a butto
i am pretty sure that is in character the thing out of character is EE with the control
And what, in the game, none of the stuff they dish out would work due to Four's regen.

Plus on four's turn he murders them in various ways

Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
is only pressing a butto
And what, in the game, none of the stuff they dish out would work due to Four's regen.
who need to touch and is far slower than the options of gumball and he is not regenering from a 4-A Beam

Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
is only pressing a butto
who need to touch and is far slower than the options of gumball and he is not regenering from a 4-A Beam
1.And this touch has the range of a planet, 1 single small flick would be nothing

2. None of the hax from the Watterson bros have the AOE to deal with a guy with low high

Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
is only pressing a butto
1.And this touch has the range of a planet, 1 single small flick would be nothing
2. None of the hax from the Watterson bros have the AOE to deal with a guy with low high
the beam is AOE

Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
is only pressing a butto
the beam is AOE
No it's not, it lacks the range to hit all of four. It just blasts a small part, but he just regens since it doesn't destroy the whole body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back