• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bit Touhou scaling clean up

Not taking into account star level scaling for now:

Yukari: Should scale from Suika to Moon Level. The current ranking doesn´t make sense (at least reasoning wise)

Watatsuki Sisters: Should also scale of Suika/Yukari, so where did small planet level come from?

Watatsuki Sisters scaling presumably came from them being stronger, but they could be Moon level and still be out of everyone else's league, so. At least 5-C seems like the best bet for them?

Probably. Actually a further issue: Flandre and the Watatsuki sisters are currently relativistic+.

I could imagine that this was written without our speedscale system in mind and should actually be "relativistic or higher". Opinions?

Yeah, I agree.

There's also Remilia. 7-A feels a bit low for her in comparison to Flandre and Patchouli. Even if they are stronger than her, they shouldn't be that much stronger, so I think "at least 7-A" would be better for her?

At least 7-A seems ok. Actually maybe we should put her at country level, I believe flandre was put at that because of powerscaling.

But I will go to sleep now so I will think about that in detail tomorrow or something.

To my knowledge, scaling to light attacks and lasers. I don't know or remember the specifics of the discussion about it, but.

The Spell Card of Marisa called Earth's Light in IN. They scaled off their travel speed of the attack.

Can I bump Remilia up to At least 7-A, or?

Alright, done. I still think she should be 6-B, but that can wait.

DontTalk also said it seemed ok, so.

If more people disagree with it, I'll change it back.

Back